WW3 in the near future? - Page 5
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Exclamation Major *******!

Quote Originally Posted by JWG
    He

I'm here to MOTIVATE others.. so if you rain on the motivation in this section, I'm going to turn into a major *******..
    Major *******, sir, is there a latrine of which I may use?

YOUR NEW NICKNAME, IS MAJOR *******!

I can see it now, Maj. J.W. *******, USMC (ret.)!

In all seriousness, I think we should drop it. In a sense, you're both right and you're both wrong, on an array of things addressed within the debate. I think the best thing to do would be to not retaliate, regardless of what the other man says, if he says anything at all. I can understand anger from the both of you, but if you can control it, it says VOLUMES about your discipline. I'm not saying you DON'T have discipline by any means, you've both proven yourselves before, but it's best for ya'll and it's best for everyone else here to just let it go.

Nuclear energy being used against the U.S., as of RIGHT NOW, is not a problem, anyway. It will take North Korea ten years to manufacture an ICBM capable of hitting the U.S., and while Iran is building a nuclear arsenols as we speak, they are still in the league of the underdogs and ameteurs.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by jwg
    Hey.. Brooklyn.. do you think I'm a dumbass? Cause if you're thinking it.. SAY IT.

Of course Nuclear War is a god-damn serious topic! But tell me.. how is my "GET SOME MOTO KILL" attitude (by the way, it's called MOTIVATION) a "bit weird" when applied to nukes?

Hey.. listen, I never said I was gonna stop a ****ing nuke, I said I was sure as hell going to do whatever it is I can to stop that nuke from leaving it's launch pad. If that Nuke comes.. what do you want me to do? Like said before.. COURAGE overpowers FEAR.

Oh.. don't think I forgot that last part.. "How does a Marine fight nukes?"

With his Rifle.. go ahead sing with me.. "This is my Rifle, this is my gun.. this is for FIGHTING.. this is for fun."

I'm here to MOTIVATE others.. so if you rain on the motivation in this section, I'm going to turn into a major *******.. smart or not in my actions.

STAY MOTIVATED!

Motivated,

LMAO, now should I feel threatened by a 14 year old on the internet getting his panties in a bunch?

Do I think you're a dumbass? No. Would I say so if I did? You already know the answer to that.

You asked me "Why fear nuclear war?". I gave you a few reasons. You want to get upset, loose your composure, throw a fit, ***** and whine like a child about it, that's your choice, but I'm not your parents, and those actions hold no weight with me. Go punch a hole in a wall, I'll still sit here, cool, calm, and collected, and respond as such.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsphsl4204
    Major *******, sir, is there a latrine of which I may use?

YOUR NEW NICKNAME, IS MAJOR *******!

I can see it now, Maj. J.W. *******, USMC (ret.)!

In all seriousness, I think we should drop it. In a sense, you're both right and you're both wrong, on an array of things addressed within the debate. I think the best thing to do would be to not retaliate, regardless of what the other man says, if he says anything at all. I can understand anger from the both of you, but if you can control it, it says VOLUMES about your discipline. I'm not saying you DON'T have discipline by any means, you've both proven yourselves before, but it's best for ya'll and it's best for everyone else here to just let it go.

Nuclear energy being used against the U.S., as of RIGHT NOW, is not a problem, anyway. It will take North Korea ten years to manufacture an ICBM capable of hitting the U.S., and while Iran is building a nuclear arsenols as we speak, they are still in the league of the underdogs and ameteurs.
    Believe me, I'm not angry. There's no reason to get angry. In all actuality, I find if funny when someone lets someone they know nothing of, on the internet, anger them. Quite funny indeed.

Credits
    Savings
    Brooklyn, You are really just trying to **** JWG off right now. I can see why you're shocked that you think he believes we can fight a nuke with a rifle. He's not trying to just pick a fight with you.He's trying to explain why he thinks that, and you're calling him a whining child. The reason he posted with hostility is because you ****ed him off.

Credits
    Savings
    Okay, he's hostile because I ****ed him off? Ppl **** me of regularly, here and in real life, but I don't flame them.

By the way, what did I say that warranted the response I got from him? Just curious.

If I remember correctly, and the proof is on page 2 and 3, I said something to the effect of "graduating boot camp won't make ME less fearful of nuclear war, but that's just ME" ( "ME" meaning my opinion ). He responded civil enough and asked me "why fear?", I gave him my reasons, which were something like "my entire family will cease to exist". I won't go through it all...but I know I said nothing to him to **** him off and/or encourage him to respond the way he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Barret
    He's trying to explain why he thinks that, and you're calling him a whining child
    No sir. I said he's whining like a child because of his language and overall tone in that post.

But sure, I'll take responsibility for it anyway, it's no skin off my back.

Ok fellas I'm going to be Condaleza Rice here and step in just like the middle east. With that I think both of you should..... keep fighting !@!@@!.. just kidding just a chance to throw in a nice little joke. It probly wasnt funny though. Damn I suck at jokes. Anyways I made this thread and I apologize I did not want it to turn into a insult rally. Everybody needs to relax. Remember it was just a what if situation/question. Now everybody relax and I will throw on some Eagles to ease the mood.

No Prob

Pvt. Pile.... I mean poolee Poske

Exclamation Enough

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn
    Believe me, I'm not angry. There's no reason to get angry. In all actuality, I find if funny when someone lets someone they know nothing of, on the internet, anger them. Quite funny indeed.
    Alright, let's cut this horse**** out, okay man? (And I'm not angry when I say that, of course, you wouldn't care, haha.)

It's for the best of everyone. I didn't figure you were angry as much as Jon was, but when you keep saying things like this, it's just going to get worse.

YOU may find it funny when someone gets ****ed off, but it's not funny, at least, not at Leatherneck. There are forums to agitate, and there are forums to use tact and manner, and this is one of those forums. Granted, flying off the handle is some places is acceptable and humurous, even by my standards, but stop feeding the fire, by calling someone immature for feeling strongly, and getting angry at what they thought was anti-motivational thought.

Please. I'm not saying anyone's right or wrong, and I'm not pointing the finger at you by replying to your post, but we need to just stop talking about it.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Poskew
    Ok fellas I'm going to be Condaleza Rice here and step in just like the middle east. With that I think both of you should..... keep fighting !@!@@!.. just kidding just a chance to throw in a nice little joke. It probly wasnt funny though. Damn I suck at jokes. Anyways I made this thread and I apologize I did not want it to turn into a insult rally. Everybody needs to relax. Remember it was just a what if situation/question. Now everybody relax and I will throw on some Eagles to ease the mood.

No Prob

Pvt. Pile.... I mean poolee Poske
    For the record, my comment that "****ed off" JWG was just my opinion of how I feel on the matter. I even made sure to say so when I posted it. Never inteded for someone to get heated over it.

Hey man it's all good with me. Everybody is relaxing we have some Eagles playing... drinking margaritas.. watching sexy spanish women dance.. ok im getting carried away but you fellas get the point .

Love thy Marines and poolees.

Pvt. Pile... I mean poolee Poske

OK, everyone here needs to calm down, and do it now. This isn't the place for petty arguments, and internet tough guy attitudes are just ridiculous... so if you don't stop I'm kicking everyone's ass!

In all honesty, your attitude ****es me off Brooklyn- but you have every right to your opinions, so it is my problem- not yours. I can't understand why you're interested in the Marine Corps since you make it clear that you don't agree with a single thing you will be called upon to do as a Marine though.

My intentions were not to be such an *******.. and Brooklyn, my friend, I DO WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.. you too, are a Brother because you are a Poolee.

My main message to get acrossed was, no matter how childish or clouded by motivation and adrenaline.. was basically, "Please don't interupt the Motivational mood of our fellow Brothers and Sisters (Poolees, Wananbe's) Motivational levels."

Obviously I thought, and still do, that your post was a bit too serious in response to the Justin's post.. I can see that your intentions were not that.. but was perceived as such.

God Bless ya, Brooklyn. We certainly are VERY different.. but I will always respect you. Brothers and Sisters still fight. Let's stop.. and watch the Spanish dancers like Poske said.. sounds good to me.

Motivated,

-Jon

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo_Four_Bravo
    In all honesty, your attitude ****es me off Brooklyn- but you have every right to your opinions, so it is my problem- not yours. I can't understand why you're interested in the Marine Corps since you make it clear that you don't agree with a single thing you will be called upon to do as a Marine though.
    I believe I'm a right leaning leftist, if there is such a thing, or a centrist liberal, so of course I won't agree with everything you think. You're a republican so our ideals are fundamentally different.

What won't I do if called upon? Will I go to Iraq or some other far away place to fight when ( not if ) I'm told to? Hell yes! Will I obey all other orders my superiors give me? Yes! Do I fear nuclear war? Yes, I do!

Though I don't agree with everything the Bush adminstration does, I never said I would disobey his order. I never claimed I would dodge a fight by running to Canada. I've never backed down or ran from anything in my life, and I sure won't start when it's most important.

Just trying to clear some of my views up. If I'm off base by what you meant by me disagreeing with everything the USMC will call upon me to do, let me know what you really meant and I'll try to explain my position more clearly.

Eagles and Spanish women ... yesss.. Brooklyn ... Eagles and Spanish women... yeahhhhhh.. JWG is on the same page as I .. I suggest you join to.

Credits
    Savings
    Okay, what is Eagles? A singing group or something? Or...birds?

Can I get a burrito?

Smile Taco, taco, burrito!

Spanish women have taco-flavored kisses.

J-Lo from South Park thinks so, anyway!

Thread Information