WW3 in the near future? - Page 4
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    JWG how old are you? And no this isnt a insult or anything like that. You seem to know an awful lot about the Marines not being a Marine yet. Which is ok with me by far more power to you.

I think if ww3 was to start we would be in alot of trouble. Not to say we couldnt defend our selves im just saying we will have a hole lot more enimes then allies. But then agian that never stopped the marines before.

OK, first I am going to respond to Brooklyn:
    I have no fear of nuclear war, NONE. And I don't appreciate you calling me a complete idiot because of my view on the subject. I could go into why I don't fear nuclear war, but then you would just have another smart assed comment, and I don't feel the need to debate the issue with you. Suffice it to say that the diplomats can fear nukes all they want, the place of the Marine is to fight. That is why the Marine Corps isn't a part of the State Department.

Now, I do believe we are seeing the opening shots of a world war. The clash between Israel and Lebanon along side the war in Iraq and Afghanistan is a pretty bad situation. World War I was caused by people thinking a war was going to happen (Read the book Guns Of August to learn more). World War II was started by a lone nation looking to extend its power base. The world is in a worse situation now than it was before either of those started.

As for who will be on which side, I can only make some educated guesses. On our side I believe there will be Canada, Israel, England, Germany, Turkey, India, Japan, Australlia, and some other smaller nations. On the other side you have all of the arab nations, China, and possibly some of the EU and NATO nations that believe like France that they should be the world power, not the United States. I don't feel like going into all of the "whys" right now, but I will put it together later. If anyone really wants to see it, PM me and I will email it to you. It would be far too long to post here.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by JWG
    Justin's MOTIVATED Post:

Your very serious (sometimes taken saracastically/snobby) response:

Yes, I believe nuclear war is a serious topic. Love me or hate me, your "GET SOME MOTO KILL" attitude is still a bit...weird when applied to nukes.

Quote Originally Posted by E4B
    the place of the Marine is to fight
    How does the Marine fight nukes?

Exclamation Take it back one way or the other, in '08!

Quote Originally Posted by WannabeDevildog
    So you would vote her in to represent the United States of America, but not to represent the Democratic Party? Which one is more important here?
    Ahh, presidency is tons more important than the democratic primary, however, that was NOT the point I was trying to make.

I vote democrat based on my personal MORALS. I would not want HER as a democratic president, because even though she CLOSELY relates my to my PERSONAL beleifs, she is NOT as qualified as other democratic primaries, BUT I'd vote for HER if she won the democratic primary, because I personally feel her morals more closely represent mine than anybody from the republican party, or any other third party.
    I'd like to see Kerry make a successful bid, which COULD be acheived with informing the public of his actions, and targeting neutral states A LOT more, but I'm sure it won't happen. The dems will send Hillary to please everyone, and we'll get blown out the water.

Credits
    Savings
    I hate to add to the Politics, but from what I see, if the democrats when the election, we will pull immediately out of the middle east, and possibly waste all of the money we have spent.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsphsl4204
    Ahh, presidency is tons more important than the democratic primary, however, that was NOT the point I was trying to make.

I vote democrat based on my personal MORALS. I would not want HER as a democratic president, because even though she CLOSELY relates my to my PERSONAL beleifs, she is NOT as qualified as other democratic primaries, BUT I'd vote for HER if she won the democratic primary, because I personally feel her morals more closely represent mine than anybody from the republican party, or any other third party.
    I'd like to see Kerry make a successful bid, which COULD be acheived with informing the public of his actions, and targeting neutral states A LOT more, but I'm sure it won't happen. The dems will send Hillary to please everyone, and we'll get blown out the water.
    Where's Teddy Roosevelt when you need him? By far the U.S.'s best president ever, in my opionion!!!

Smile Moto!

Quote Originally Posted by Poskew
    JWG how old are you? And no this isnt a insult or anything like that. You seem to know an awful lot about the Marines not being a Marine yet. Which is ok with me by far more power to you.
    He's 14 going on 40.

Heh. Couldn't resist. But, in all seriousness, he is 14. Jon (JWG) gives ME motivation because he's so motivated, in fact, motivation radiates from him like UV rays do from the sun.

Thumbs up Checks, and balances.

Quote Originally Posted by Barret
    I hate to add to the Politics, but from what I see, if the democrats when the election, we will pull immediately out of the middle east, and possibly waste all of the money we have spent.
    Not so fast, friend!
    Checks, and balances. In all likelyhood, republicans will remain in charge of Congress. You can't pull out without the Congress's approval.

For once, my republican Congressmen and women serve their purpose. The whole anti-war vibe that glows from the democratic party sucks ass, in my opinion, and I can't tell hardly ANYONE that I'm democratic without getting all the hippy mongler bull****.

Credits
    Savings

Gotcha

I see where you're coming from. It's just that if Hillary gets the presidency, I fear what she will do to the Military.

Exclamation I understand

Quote Originally Posted by Barret
    I see where you're coming from. It's just that if Hillary gets the presidency, I fear what she will do to the Military.
    I do too, it's completely understandable. She would still have SOME control over the military.
    That's 90% of the reason why I don't want her as the democratic primary, when it comes down to it.

Talking Commandress In Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Jsphsl4204
    I do too, it's completely understandable. She would still have SOME control over the military.
    That's 90% of the reason why I don't want her as the democratic primary, when it comes down to it.
    SOME control? She'd be the Commandress (notice my JOKE) in Chief!!

But I'm CERTAIN, as Politcally inclined as yourself, you knew that.

Motivated,

-Jon

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by JWG
    SOME control? She'd be the Commandress (notice my JOKE) in Chief!!

But I'm CERTAIN, as Politcally inclined as yourself, you knew that.

Motivated,

-Jon
    OH YEAH! Would she be called the Commandress? I guess she'd have the power to change it, if she so desired.

As far as how powerful that title SOUNDS, it isn't as powerful as you think. Not only does Congress influence his actions, but his administration, the CIA, and diplomatic ambassadors to the U.S. do as well (militarily speaking, of course).

polticly incilinated hellz yah and i tink dey caww it duh coamsdfnsd n cehif yah dey dew i ant stoopit

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn
    Yes, I believe nuclear war is a serious topic. Love me or hate me, your "GET SOME MOTO KILL" attitude is still a bit...weird when applied to nukes.

How does the Marine fight nukes?
    Hey.. Brooklyn.. do you think I'm a dumbass? Cause if you're thinking it.. SAY IT.

Of course Nuclear War is a god-damn serious topic! But tell me.. how is my "GET SOME MOTO KILL" attitude (by the way, it's called MOTIVATION) a "bit weird" when applied to nukes?

Hey.. listen, I never said I was gonna stop a ****ing nuke, I said I was sure as hell going to do whatever it is I can to stop that nuke from leaving it's launch pad. If that Nuke comes.. what do you want me to do? Like said before.. COURAGE overpowers FEAR.

Oh.. don't think I forgot that last part.. "How does a Marine fight nukes?"

With his Rifle.. go ahead sing with me.. "This is my Rifle, this is my gun.. this is for FIGHTING.. this is for fun."

I'm here to MOTIVATE others.. so if you rain on the motivation in this section, I'm going to turn into a major *******.. smart or not in my actions.

STAY MOTIVATED!

Motivated,

-Jon

yeah and I might throw in a punch or two also for the hell of it.

W000T MOTIVATED WRARRRRR

Pvt. Pile... I mean poolee Poske

Thread Information