WW3 in the near future?
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

WW3 in the near future?

I keep hearing more and more that the start of WW3 has just begun with Isreal and Lebanon. I know I will be knees deep in it if it happens within the next couple of years that is only if I get through boot camp. If so just a what if type question. Who would be our allies and who would we be fighting against if you could see what WW3 would be like?

Pvt. Pile .. I mean Poolee Poske

Exclamation You're right

Even diplomats feel that WWIII is heading nearer, with not only the crisis in the middle east between Israel and Lebanon, but the crisis in the middle east from sunni Muslims and shi'ite Muslims, and the global spread on terrorism.

Tensions are also high at an internation rate because of allied forces. Iraq despises Canada, for example, right now, as much as they do the U.S., because Canadian troops are currently aiding the U.S. in the middle east.

And Canada is just an example off the top of my head, the tip of the iceburg. Look at the terrorist attacks on the London subway system over a year ago because of suspected relation to U.S. Forces. The **** rolls downhill, and it's piling up awful deep these days. International tensions are running high, especially with communist, terrorist states who, even while not in support of al-Queda, are against the U.S. Movement, and may begin helping those nations who oppose the U.S. soon (China [which is only a speculation], North Korea, Cuba, etc.)

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Cuba? You think Cuba is a threat?

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn
    Don't forget Mexico.. and if you don't think Mexico is a threat either.. I'm sure there will be MANY willing to go into a bigger rant on it.

Exclamation Whoops!

I got so caught up into talking politics, I missed your question. The U.S. and it's allies would fight in WWIII against terrorist nations, while religios guerrillas would fight in the middle east for stature gain. PLUS, Israel and Lebanon aren't agreeing to a cease-fire currently, and by the looks of it, they won't be anytime soon, so allied nations on both sides might have to back their respective nation up not only with diplomacy, but expected soldiers.

Bottom line, nuclear power shouldn't be a problem in WWIII, and if it is, it's safe to say that whoever launches a nuke, it WILL be the U.S. If not, the said nation of which is ignorant to launch nuclear arsenals will be a hole in the earth, radiating from space, courtesy Red, White, and Blue. It would probably be defined as true terms of war, with mechanized units, military intelligence, but possibly a scramble of guerrilla warfare as retaliation or revolt from the people.

I wouldnt be to worried about Cuba unless they let enemy forces set base on their land because then they would be easily capable of attacking us with short or long range missiles. China has a major number of soldiers like five times the amount we do. Then again I don't believe they have Marines . I do worry about North Korea for one reason they do not care if they lose a war. They just crazy enough to let some nukes off before they go down.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    In my own humble opinion I believe that World War III started long ago, before 9-11 consider perhaps the bombing of the Marine Barracks in Beruit Lebannon in 1983 or the Iran Hostage crisis in 1979 same fanatics same score card. But there are still those who would rather bury their heads in the sand and do nothing to defend our nation.

Credits
    Savings
    I think that most people have jumped off the handle a little bit with talk of another World War..... If WW3 did happen, though, We may issue another draft, since our forces are stretched pretty thin. We would unfortunately possibly have many casualties, but that's what happens in a World War. I never looked into the heavy losses of World War 2, because it was not as protested as Vietnam, but in WW2, they lost more US servicemembers in a single day than was lost in the entire liberation of Iraq/Afghanistan.

Basically, I don't think we want another World War.

Exclamation Not really, BUT...

Not so much a threat of military action as civilian action. Expect heavy retaliation from civilians, and when U.S. Forces fight back, expect the media to eat it up and hippies roaming the streets, turning against their government.

Vietnam, done right.

Well I dont think anybody wants a World War besides the terrorist and their Jihad against all non muslims and probly North Korea.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by JWG
    Don't forget Mexico.. and if you don't think Mexico is a threat either.. I'm sure there will be MANY willing to go into a bigger rant on it.

Mexico...or Mexicans? Or just illegals?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim
    In my own humble opinion I believe that World War III started long ago, before 9-11 consider perhaps the bombing of the Marine Barracks in Beruit Lebannon in 1983 or the Iran Hostage crisis in 1979 same fanatics same score card. But there are still those who would rather bury their heads in the sand and do nothing to defend our nation
    I was watching a show about this on CNN last night. I had no idea that Reagan didn't respond to this attack. I knew he pulled the Marines out, but I was quite suprised when I learned last night that his Sect. of Defense urged him not to respond.

I apologize for upper casing *jihad* in my last post will never happen again.

Credits
    Savings
    I Agree with Jinelson in Saying that WW3 started a while ago. I think right now that WW3 should be a.k.a the War on Terror.

I also think WW3 will be a political war just as much as a fighting war. I just prey to god Hilary Clinton doesn't get elected.

Mexico...or Mexicans? Or just illegals?

I was watching a show about this on CNN last night. I had no idea that Reagan didn't respond to this attack. I knew he pulled the Marines out, but I was quite suprised when I learned last night that his Sect. of Defense urged him not to respond.
    Brooklyn,

Sorry.. mean't just the Illegals.

Thread Information