A Little Recognition
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Thumbs up A Little Recognition

As the Squad Leader of the Recruit Forums I have noticed that I am quick to jump and reprimand members for failure to abide by our rules. Unfortunately I am very short on recognizing members for going above and beyond what I would expect of Recruit Forum member. I hope to rectify that short coming with this thread.

JWG formerly LittleDevilDog - Jon Gill, Front And Center Wannabe!

You have distinguished yourself and set a proper motivational attitude and leadership example in the Recruit Forums! You have been a great help to myself and the rest of our staff during my absence, as you took it upon yourself to help maintain order and discipline within the recruit forums with your liasion with our moderators. These forums continued just as they would had I been present. You have provided constant motivation , support and team building among your forum peers. Although these leadership abilities seem to you to be expected I am here to tell you that they are indeed over and above the expectations of a 14 year old wannbe in these forums. I hereby would like you commend you and above all thank you for all your contributions and help to this forum. Your attitude will serve you well as you progress to Poolee status and especially Marine Recruit Training and our Corps!

OORAH!!! Jon Gill

Jim Nelson

Semper Fi Mini Devil Pup!

Thumbs up Certificate of Apprecation

Jim, outstanding!

Congradulations Jon on your Certificate of Apprecation (although it is not a certificate, it is the next best thing) keep up the good work at keeping us and the poolees/wannabes Motivated!

Semper Fi!
    Maurice

Congrats guys, you earned it.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Well Done, Jon, Well Done!

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Hey, JWG, This may offend some Poolees, but I must say: You have got to be the most motivated, dedicated, to the Corps Poolee I have ever seen. I honestly can see you as a Marine already, which I cannot say for some. Many people go to MCRD San Diego/Parris Island and have a love and respect for the Marine Corps that most will never know. You already have a Love and Respect for the Corps that I have never seen in a 14 year old. This is a little dramatic, but the American people should be lucky to have you on their side, fighting for them.

Amen, well deserved.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    It's hard to realize that JWG is still a "wee butt" (not derogatory) because of his exhibited aplomb in both thought and speech (typed). Well done, Jon.
    Jim- It's good that you took the time out to acknowledge JWG. That was a fine NCO gesture.

Good job JWG! You really are one of the most motivated people I have ever met.

awesome job Jon!!!!

Well Done indeed!

Keep in up young pup

I join Jim in his congratulations, JWG. You are very deserving and I look forward to the day you step on the yellow footprints. You will be an asset to the Corps.

Thank you,

Dave

Thumbs up Thanks.. BUT..

Wow.. guys, kinda caught me off my feet. Thank you!

I'm not one to like attention or recognition, although that may sound dumb.

I just hate to see me get recognition when my goal was to bring the Poolees and Wannabe's together as ONE, motivating each other, TOGETHER.

So, please.. SSgt. Recognize ALL of the Poolees and Wannabe's here and ALL the Marines on Leatherneck and the founders of Leatherneck, for ALLOWING me to be so Motivated and to pass it on to many others before and with me

...on this JOURNEY TO THE CORPS!

GOD BLESS YA'LL. YOU GUYS ARE TRULY LIKE BROTHERS TO ME. Some people tell me I'm too "Gung-Ho" and I'm glad I didn't listen. Thank you!

This goes out to ALL OF MY FELLOW POOLEES AND WANNABE'S and ALL of Marines from the beginning and to the very future of the Marine Corps.

Again.. please, everyone, RECOGNIZE ALL of the Poolees, Wannabe's, and ESPECIALLY YOURSELVES. This Wannabe's motivation would not be where it is at without ALL OF YOU and Leatherneck!

MOTO!!!!

Motivated and VERY THANKFUL,

-Jon

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    As you were Jon, I hear what you are saying and again the leadership you exhibit is shown in the finest traditions of our Corps. Someday when you become a Staff Non Commissioned Officer or Squad Leader you can make those calls but for now the task is on my plate. I am proud of all of our wannabes and Poolees and always have been as they bring fresh blood and ideas to our Corps and keep it full of life and refreshed. And I will ehco what Drill Instructors have told me in the past recruits that are Leatherneck.com members are more prepared and tend to do better than those who are not. That says a lot for all of us. But for now you are commended and recognized live with it you rate it.

RAH!!! Jim

Last edited by jinelson; 07-31-06 at 11:57 PM.

Thumbs up

Aye Aye, SSgt!

Thank you.

-Jon

Talking Outstanding!

No one deserves it more than you, man. :-)

Thread Information