PGR and the Marines :) - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Talking

Woah Mama!!! You live about 4-5 hours away from me. I live just south of St. Louis. And you like to cook?!? Hell I'll do some good yard work for a home cooked meal. Next time I'm in the KC area I might just stop by.

Invited of course

Unhappy Vinita?!?!

I had no idea that was going on. I live in Owasso, OK, only about an hour or so away, I could have been there with no problem.

The door's open

Pialphamu...the PGR has a website...it has all of the missions across the nation listed. I usually check in about twice a week...and that'll keep me up to date...

You would have been MORE than welcome

Mama
    A little off topic, but are there still recruits with Kaydra that need mail? if so PM me and My wife and I will write.

rproctor922,

Do you know Joyce Edwards at Smithfield Lumber Company in Smithfield, VA? Randy & Lee?

Thumbs up

Thanks Mama, I don't ride either but I can fly a flag really good!! LOL

What is the age-limit to get involved in the Patriot Guard, Mama?

There is no age limit that I'm aware of...
    Just a willingness to show respect to the fallen Hero and the family...that's who we are there for. The Family.

If you are interested contact the state captain in your area and let him know you are wanting to be involved. If you are a licensed driver you can "chase" the bikes...if not, you may be able to ride with one of the riders or chasers

Thumbs up

Thank you, Ma'am. I will have to look into that further soon.

-Jon

Quote Originally Posted by Mama
    There is no age limit that I'm aware of...
    Just a willingness to show respect to the fallen Hero and the family...that's who we are there for. The Family.

If you are interested contact the state captain in your area and let him know you are wanting to be involved. If you are a licensed driver you can "chase" the bikes...if not, you may be able to ride with one of the riders or chasers

thanks Mama

Thread Information