"Remo" Williams
Create Post

Thread: "Remo" Williams

"Remo" Williams

About 11 yrs ago I lived in New Orleans, worked at Mudbugs in Gretna, and was befriended by a Marine stationed at the NAS in Belle Chasse, LA. His name was Lance Williams but his friends called him Remo. (A good friend of his was "Chummy".) He was a Lance Corporal at the time. He was also one of the best friends I've ever had. He came to my rescue more than once. I miss him terribly and would love to know where/how to find him. I've prayed for his safety all these years and hope that he is well. Any information would be very greatly appreciated.

Thank you and God bless!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Please fill out your profile (so we'll know who we're talking to) and read the "READ BEFORE YOU POST" thread.

I guess I didn't think too far ahead...I, too, would be leary of anyone I didn't know coming on looking for someone I care about. I would just like to know if he's safe and, if anyone out there does know him, if you could let him know and old friend would like to say hello and he could find me here. (He knew me by a different last name and wouldn't recognize my screen name.) I wanted to say thank you to him for many things and our paths parted before I had a chance to say them face to face.

Thanks again!

Thread Information