Leaving in 4 days - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Good Luck. I just graduated from recruit training and the first days are the worse, but afterwards you get into routine. During some parts of training you will be absolutely miserable, but you get use to it. So your shipping on the 24th I think you might be picking up with my drill instructors and my company. I graduated Oscar Company its the PT company and the toughest company for female recruits at Parris Island. We had pickups from November and Papa company and they couldn't drill and PT worth anything. Just remember move fast, sound off, and never look at a drill instructor in the eye. You will do fine, be CONFIDENT. In the end when you graduate with a first class PFT you'll apperciate all the yelling and the PT. In fact, you'll even be bragging about how many times you got sent to the pit in one day, longest time you spent on the querarterdeck and how tough your drill instructors are, etc.

Listen to this girl, she knows her stuff. Remember, she JUST GOT BACK from Bootcamp.

Make her proud by becoming not only a fellow Marine to her.. but a fellow Women Marine. They're growing in numbers.. and it's a GREAT thing.

--

P.S - Congratulations, PFC. Vicky! MOTO!

Quote Originally Posted by vickymarine11
    Good Luck. I just graduated from recruit training and the first days are the worse, but afterwards you get into routine. During some parts of training you will be absolutely miserable, but you get use to it. So your shipping on the 24th I think you might be picking up with my drill instructors and my company. I graduated Oscar Company its the PT company and the toughest company for female recruits at Parris Island. We had pickups from November and Papa company and they couldn't drill and PT worth anything. Just remember move fast, sound off, and never look at a drill instructor in the eye. You will do fine, be CONFIDENT. In the end when you graduate with a first class PFT you'll apperciate all the yelling and the PT. In fact, you'll even be bragging about how many times you got sent to the pit in one day, longest time you spent on the querarterdeck and how tough your drill instructors are, etc.

God Speed. My favorite saying:

"Don't sweat the small S**t! It's all small s**t!"

Check in when you get back.

Thread Information