Phuc United Airlines - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Re: Phuc United Airlines

Originally posted by mineman6970

Ya know, Brother, I aint so young any more, and the time I have to think about maybe takin a **** or a **** aint that far between ****ten or ****in my drawers!
    HEY MINEMAN.......SPEAK ENGLISH !! I AIN'T SMART ENUFF TO DECIPHER ALL DEM ASTERIKS !!! LMMFAO !!!!!

Midnight
    Guest Free Member

Oki huh?

Originally posted by BabyHuey

I know folks are working on locating the media on this issue. Stuff like this makes me wanna scream.

Hey, where are you on Oki? Man, I bet that place has changed since the late sixties.
    Does the Rabbit still give cherry boys a freebie. Some o you ol salts might rememebr the Rabbit.
    Anyway common fcukin sense has been replaced by coordinated politically coorect responses, resulting in a clusterfcuk of unprecedented proportions. Until the airline security gets real and govt. starts acting responsible we will continue to see outrageous bull****.

Midnight
    Guest Free Member

Ya know, Brother, I aint so young any more, and the time I have to think about maybe takin a **** or a **** aint that far between ****ten or ****in my drawers!
    Well fcuk me in da petunias mistah Mines, I do believe I agrees witchu.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Damn Mines...my morse code don't work anymore ***_***_

Just a Note

I personally have just written UAL a message. Lets see if I get any response.

I am totally embarrased for this man due to this (reported) event.

And I build their Airplanes?

My Oh My!

Attached Images Attached Images

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Exclamation Some Public Relations folks are going to be busy

Hopefully, by now, the Order of the Purple Heart, other MOH winners and every veteran's group known to American man has complained to United Airlines.

I imagine this will cause just as much commotion internally as the fact that a UAL plane was used in the terrorist attacks last September.

Like JAM, I am eager to see the correspondence that flows from UAL as a result of the letters that make their way to corporate headquarters. I bet they'll need some music for their tap dance!!!

Sixguns

This is one of those stories I hope to see floating around on our work accounts. Those usmc.mil ones. Then all will know in the corps.

NOW HEAR THIS. The original author of the letter in question was written by one Larry E. Gugle. Mr. Gugle has an EXTENSIVE expose written about him at http://pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies1060.htm . His name also comes up in some interesting places when you do a Google search.

I sent this IDIOT airlines (I use that word loosely) my regards and I demanded a reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told them had I been present when this "incident" occurred, there probably would have been blood shed!!!!

I also advised them they would never have to worry about my business with their company!!!!!

Ended email with "Semper Fi" and then noted (FOR IDIOT READING THIS MEANS ALWAYS FAITHFUL)!!!

Some One Should Send This To Bill O*reilly--he*d Make Ual Look Stupider Than They Already Are

i just sent this to Bill Oreilly and every other fox news email address i could find. they will get to the bottom of this and tear somebody a new one!

Someone should loose his or her job for this.I'M wondering if this might have been done on purpose for whatever reason .I can't think of anyone being that frigin stupid

Credits
    Savings
    Since this was written in 2002, does anyone know what hapened?

Marine Spouse Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by mpwildes
    If this story is completly factual then we need to respond with written and verbal force, our voices need to be heard on this issue.

help me in complaining to the proper people, email them to death until we get answers.

here's one link to UAL Complaints. I would suggest CNN and for you retired and ones out of the Marines. Email the CMC about it. boycott UAL and book with another travel company for business and personal travel.

http://www.ual.com/site/primaryNC/1,13494,2076,00.html
    That link no longer works, I just tried it. Had to do some searching on the new site, but this is the new link for complaints.
    http://www.united.com/page/specialpa...omer+relations

This story is partially true. Check out Snopes.Com

http://www.snopes.com/military/medal.htm

The guy never messed himself...

This story is also FOUR years old. It does not need to be rehashed at this late date...

LOOK AT THE DATE OF THE ORIGINAL POSTS IN HERE!!! 2002...

Thread Information