MotoMail
Create Post

Thread: MotoMail

Thumbs up MotoMail

Hey all,

I was talking to my two buddies who are shipping out to Iraq this week, and I remembered a website I found, that would be nice to share with you all.

It's called MotoMail. Once you sign up (for free) you can add anyone in the branches of the Military, and add their mail address. All you have to do is type out the message/letter, submit it, and MotoMail takes care of printing and shipping it.. ALL FOR FREE.

This is nice for not only the family and friends of Marines or other Military branches, but also for the soldier or Marine, who will be able to receive more letters, and more easily at that.

www.motomail.us

I know I'm going to be using this quite often to write to my buddies that are shipping out to Iraq this week, and hopefully to Poolees on here. (Pretty sure it covers MCRD's too. I'll have to check.)

I hope this is of help and benefit to everyone who reads.

Motivated,

I looked. Didn't see any MCRD options there.

Angel

awesome!!! my pen pal list grows again ROFL

Exclamation

As much as I'd hate to say this, it's kind of a bad thing. I talked to a Vietnam Veteran who said he was distracted enough as it was, let alone how plight the technology was then as compared to now.

Maybe it's lack of mannerism on his part, but I'm sure he can't be the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsphsl4204
    As much as I'd hate to say this, it's kind of a bad thing. I talked to a Vietnam Veteran who said he was distracted enough as it was, let alone how plight the technology was then as compared to now.

Maybe it's lack of mannerism on his part, but I'm sure he can't be the only one.
    Everyone I mail has asked more than once for me to write.. so I have absolutely no worry if they're bothered by it.

Now, if you write to random people on there, and don't even know them, I'm sure some do get annoyed. As always, it is up to the individual person.. but for the most part, in Bootcamp and in Wartime.. letters from loved ones and friends are a big morale factor, regardless.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by JWG
    Now, if you write to random people on there, and don't even know them, I'm sure some do get annoyed. As always, it is up to the individual person.. but for the most part, in Bootcamp and in Wartime.. letters from loved ones and friends are a big morale factor, regardless.
    I agree, that's why I said it's only KIND OF bad, because even if it may have a negative impact on combat performance (in the extremely rare occurance, of course) it still does motivate soldiers, Marines, etc., and give them all a morale boost.

Thread Information