Introduction.
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introduction.

Introduction.

Hello and good afternoon, I figured that since newly registered I would come and introduce myself. My name is Michael and I have been in the United States Marine Corps Delayed Entry program since January 25, 2006 and I ship to MCRDPI on September 05, 2006. I can't wait to go, though it will no doubt be the hardest challenge of my life I am fully prepared to give it everything I want. I have been in NJROTC during Highschool and continually PT to try and get better for Bootcamp. I have alot to learn and alot to do before September.

Thank you, and re-reading my post i see a typo I said i'll give it everything I want and that makes no sense, I'm fully prepared to give it everything i've got because I want to become a United States Marine.

Good Luck and stay moto.

Congrats future Devil pup, us old salts like hearing of high school maggots wanting to try and be the BEST and to be part of our family.Push your physical conditioning to that pain level and then some. GOOD LUCK !!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    (evil laugh)

Good Luck Michael...but be prepared to give what you got and then a whole lot more! September not that far off, so your preparations should be in high gear (mentality shouldn't be "my last few weeks of freedom & partying" but rather "my last few weeks to physically & mentally prepare myself").

Nice introduction, best of luck to you. Welcome to the Poolee Hall. Great place we have here, but it is our privelage, NOT our right to be here.

I hope to see you with another avatar here in the future.. good luck to you.

WOW, you DEPed in on my birthday, pretty cool.

haha close to my birthday too...mine's on January 7th. It's a good month, Elvis's birthday is the 8th and my grandma's is on the 13th. That month is only for the great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Covey_Rider
    haha close to my birthday too...mine's on January 7th. It's a good month, Elvis's birthday is the 8th and my grandma's is on the 13th. That month is only for the great!!!
    That's conforting..

My birthday falls on January 3rd.

Thank you all, we have pool functions every saturday at the recruiting station and when I go out there and am being pushed I can't describe how great it feels, the motivation from the other poolees and my determination to push forward out of old standards is awesome. I filled out my paperwork before MEPS on January 23rd which is my birthday with my dad sitting behind me in tears, and him throwing threats at the recruiters because he did'nt want me to sign. He tells me i'm ruining my life by joining The United States Marine Corps but I know it'll be the best thing that I could ever do in my lifetime. My chosen MOS is 0311, and somewhere down the road I want to try for Recon. I plan on working on a degree while in the MARINES, and then furthering studies while out.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonToServe
    I filled out my paperwork before MEPS on January 23rd which is my birthday with my dad sitting behind me in tears, and him throwing threats at the recruiters because he did'nt want me to sign. He tells me i'm ruining my life by joining The United States Marine Corps but I know it'll be the best thing that I could ever do in my lifetime. .
    i cant tell you how many times people tried to talk me out of joining, but it only becuase they want you to be safe. All and all there are many Americans out there that admire and respect you for your desision, including the ones that tried to talk you out of it.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    RUINING YOUR LIFE? That's the first time I ever heard THAT one!

Welcome Mike--Oh yeaaa my dad was the same .

Thread Information