Finally leaving!!
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Finally leaving!!

Hello everyone! I am finally going!! I will be staying at the hotel tonight and leaving tomorrow for Parris Island!! I just wanted to thank everyone on this board. I know I wasn't a very active poster but I did get alot of great information from reading it. So thanks again and I will be back here in 3 months! I hope I can make you all proud!!

Abbie

Credits
    Savings
    Images

ALongpre,

Good luck Abbie...!! Come back with your EGA and pride in your step. I know it is easy for me to say. Just react to what is going on, I don't mean a manner that looks like your head has been chopped off. Open your ears and eyes as wide as they can be and just do what is told of you. Do not take anything personnaly.

Abbie,

Best of luck, like others have said, bring back that EGA! I always like to see board members come back with that new avatar and Marine attitude.

You're going to make us all proud!

Good Luck Abbie. You'll do just fine. Never lose sight of the reason you went there and never give up.

Go get some, Longpre, and make us all proud. You're a good buddy and never forget your roots as a M*******! See you soon!

Good luck! I'll be looking forward to greeting you as a new Marine.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Good luck Alongpre! Stay stong and never quit

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I wish you all the best, Ab! I'll be along in a couple weeks. Keep your chin up and never look back!!

Thumbs up

Good luck, make the Corps proud. It's a big mind game, don't let it get to you and you'll be fine. Boy, I remember the day I left.....

Good Luck Shepup!!!

Good Luck!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yeah........hurry home with that Title girl (then you'll be able to get in the Marines ONLY Forum and give the rest of us WMs some back up - HAHAHAHAHAHA!)

Best of luck to you!

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I'd wish you luck, but I know you don't need it. I know you, like any Poolee that passes through here, are more prepared than the average Marine recruit, and knowledge will do you more good than any kind of luck.

But, I do wish you well. And thank you for choosing to serve our country. I look forward to your return, eagle, globe and anchor and the title of Marine in tow.

Now, then, go git sum!

Thread Information