Create Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

TO THE DRAFT DODGER

Go to: http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...&threadid=1603

Attached Images Attached Images

Any of you Mods out there tell me why the link on Lisa's post takes me to a different thread? Really messes up the continuity.
    Drifter--ya got some input on this?

Re: A Call To Arms !

Originally posted by NamGrunt68
    Well, many of you in here know me, and some don't. Some don't cotton much to me, some do. Bottom line we are all Marines and I am looking for some help. Please read the below letter from a bro o mine. He and I are trying to do what we can to support our troops. If you believe in the effort, please forward to as many Marines and sites as you can. I hope to see you there !!

HEAR YE! HEAR YE! A CALL TO ARMS!

Uncle Sam Wants YOU is something most of us remember. Many of us answered the call. There are literally millions upon millions of living war veterans who selflessly defended freedom and America and our families and fellow countrymen.

Over thirty years ago, the defenders of a free world fought a new kind of war. It was a war without a front, a war without a demonstrable support for its heroic fighters, but with a ferocious enemy back home capturing the media, college campuses, the entertainment industry, many of our own elected representatives, and the attention of the leaders of a militarily soundly defeated North Vietnamese Army and its communist allies, to whom said enemy back home, the radical left, gave aid and abetment.

All of the veterans of that conflict remember the vitriolic welcome home, and the discrimination against them, and the name calling and vile shunning from much of the very people they fought so bravely for. NEVER AGAIN!

United States Marine Corps combat veterans of the Vietnam War have initiated an offensive; a war, if you will, against the stance and arrogance of the leftist radical movement. These vile traitors, sympathetic to the enemies of this nation have again, after thirty years, risen their ugly heads, Phoenix-like, to aid and abet our enemies. As before, they are demonstrating, trying to present, with the help of the liberal media, a false impression to the citizens and politicians of America, and the world, of a popular opposition to the United States defending itself and waging war upon those bent upon its destruction.

This is YOUR finest hour. Uncle Sam NEEDS you. Your arms are your willingness to help show the world the radical left is not going to be given the sole position of presenting the only voice of the will and wishes of our people; a false and noisy minority is all they are and ever have been.

Your call is to plan to join up with these Marines, and other patriotic Americans, and proceed to Washington, DC to be a needed member of our Righteous Demonstration against that of the leftist anti-war protestors. Noted media representative of the right have been notified we will be there to present and voice what we believe is still the position of the vast majority of Americans.

Time is very short. You may have to make a sacrifice of your time, travel expense, and the comfort of your home in front of the television on which you will be seeing the left once again doing their thing. Please, PLEASE, do not allow them to do it unopposed. YOU are needed!

The leftist demonstration will begin with a gathering on the west side of the White House, and will proceed to the U.S. Navy Yards about four miles to the southeast. You should simply request information, or any questions you may have about anything back to the source of this letter having been e-mailed or sent to you. This letter ... this PLEA for 'militia' members in a fight against those bent upon the destruction of our country and way of life ... is being sent to many, many places. The total distribution will be unknown to anyone.

Because of that, none of us could know the magnitude of participation.

It IS known, however, that the United States Marine Vietnam combat veteran who wrote this letter, will, if necessary, stand for his nation, our loved ones, our way of life, and THE TRUTH, along with a small band of his brothers, ALONE AGAIN, if need be, in Washington DC, at 0900 at the Brothers of Nam statue near The Wall, January 18, 2003.

Semper Fidelis, Joel Charles Kernodle
    pointmanherc@ameritech.net

And the members of MOVE-OUT! (Marines & Other Veterans Engaging Outrageous Un-American Traitors!)

OR YOU CAN EMAIL ME DIRECT WITH COMMENTS/QUESTONS AT:
    1stbn27@itsjustanamthing.com
    Dane my Bro...I'm tryin to hook-up with Bullet6869.. to do the Swoop to the Wall.. he lives North of me.. I'll let ya know wtf pans out.

I'll be there in Mind and Spirt and if I get the transportation My Ole body will be with ya'll.

Thank You for all yer doing Marine.

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

A CALL TO ARMS !

BUMP !!

Attached Images Attached Images

http://www.rjgeib.com/thoughts/fonda/fonda.html

http://www.lava.net/~higak/chain/other/fonda.htm

Remember the fONDA *****/traitor..never again.
    The fools/doves/cowards that play will pay

Re: A Call To Arms !

Semper Fidelis Dane..Thanks for
    Well, many of you in here know me, and some don't. Some don't cotton much to me, some do. Bottom line we are all Marines and I am looking for some help. Please read the below letter from a bro o mine. He and I are trying to do what we can to support our troops. If you believe in the effort, please forward to as many Marines and sites as you can. I hope to see you there !!

HEAR YE! HEAR YE! A CALL TO ARMS!

Uncle Sam Wants YOU is something most of us remember. Many of us answered the call. There are literally millions upon millions of living war veterans who selflessly defended freedom and America and our families and fellow countrymen.

Over thirty years ago, the defenders of a free world fought a new kind of war. It was a war without a front, a war without a demonstrable support for its heroic fighters, but with a ferocious enemy back home capturing the media, college campuses, the entertainment industry, many of our own elected representatives, and the attention of the leaders of a militarily soundly defeated North Vietnamese Army and its communist allies, to whom said enemy back home, the radical left, gave aid and abatement.

All of the veterans of that conflict remember the vitriolic welcome home, and the discrimination against them, and the name calling and vile shunning from much of the very people they fought so bravely for. NEVER AGAIN!

United States Marine Corps combat veterans of the Vietnam War have initiated an offensive; a war, if you will, against the stance and arrogance of the leftist radical movement. These vile traitors, sympathetic to the enemies of this nation have again, after thirty years, risen their ugly heads, Phoenix-like, to aid and abet our enemies. As before, they are demonstrating, trying to present, with the help of the liberal media, a false impression to the citizens and politicians of America, and the world, of a popular opposition to the United States defending itself and waging war upon those bent upon its destruction.

This is YOUR finest hour. Uncle Sam NEEDS you. Your arms are your willingness to help show the world the radical left is not going to be given the sole position of presenting the only voice of the will and wishes of our people; a false and noisy minority is all they are and ever have been.

Your call is to plan to join up with these Marines, and other patriotic Americans, and proceed to Washington, DC to be a needed member of our Righteous Demonstration against that of the leftist anti-war protesters. Noted media representative of the right have been notified we will be there to present and voice what we believe is still the position of the vast majority of Americans.

Time is very short. You may have to make a sacrifice of your time, travel expense, and the comfort of your home in front of the television on which you will be seeing the left once again doing their thing. Please, PLEASE, do not allow them to do it unopposed. YOU are needed!

The leftist demonstration will begin with a gathering on the west side of the White House, and will proceed to the U.S. Navy Yards about four miles to the southeast. You should simply request information, or any questions you may have about anything back to the source of this letter having been e-mailed or sent to you. This letter ... this PLEA for 'militia' members in a fight against those bent upon the destruction of our country and way of life ... is being sent to many, many places. The total distribution will be unknown to anyone.

Because of that, none of us could know the magnitude of participation.

It IS known, however, that the United States Marine Vietnam combat veteran who wrote this letter, will, if necessary, stand for his nation, our loved ones, our way of life, and THE TRUTH, along with a small band of his brothers, ALONE AGAIN, if need be, in Washington DC, at 0900 at the Brothers of Nam statue near The Wall, January 18, 2003.

Semper Fidelis, Joel Charles Kernodle
    pointmanherc@ameritech.net

And the members of MOVE-OUT! (Marines & Other Veterans Engaging Outrageous Un-American Traitors!)

OR YOU CAN EMAIL ME DIRECT WITH COMMENTS/QUESTONS AT:
    1stbn27@itsjustanamthing.com
    I got a line on transportation. I will let ya know wtf the deal iz as it progresses.
    Thanks for the heads-up on this Bro

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...&threadid=3237

> Peace rally runs into war veterans
    >
    > (EXCERPT) Thu Jan 2, 7:37 AM ET
    >
    > ADAM L. CATALDO, Staff Writer
    >
    > About 50 people who marched to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in
    > Charlotte on Wednesday to protest a possible war with Iraq were
    > confronted by angry veterans who said their presence was an insult to
    > fallen comrades.
    >
    > A police officer intervened and said the protesters should be allowed
    > to proceed. The dozen veterans stepped aside.
    >
    > "I have no hate against anyone except punks like you," Edd Furr, 67, a
    > Vietnam veteran from Concord, shouted at one of the protesters.
    >
    > As they walked alongside the memorial several veterans exchanged words
    > with the protesters and told them not to touch the wall, located in a
    > park between and Third and Fourth streets just east of the I-277 loop.
    >
    > Full story at The Charlotte Observer
    >
    > http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlot...al/4856745.htm

firstsgtmike
    Guest Free Member
    I think every city should be required to erect a public urinal and call it the Jane Fonda Memorial.

Henceforth, every anti-war, anti-military, anti- government, anti-whatever would have a rallying point to meet at and hold their demonstrations.

It would also be a place where the rest of the public could express their opinions as well.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

It's frustrating when you know all the answers,
    but nobody bothers to ask you the questions.

I sent this email to them in response.

To those who organize 'Peace Rally's'

There is a movement that is slowly but steadily growing among veterans. It is a grass roots movement. A few Marines here, a couple of soldiers there, several sailors somewhere else, two or three airmen at a bar.

It is a movement of frustration born of failed policies and horrible mistreatment by both our government and civilians during and after wars and conflicts past. It is a movement whose heart and soul cries out, with determination,"This shall not happen to another veteran again."

It is a formless movement at this time, and it is essentially leaderless. But it will grow. It cannot be otherwise. Many civilians do not know what sacrifices have been made for them. They cannot comprehend the pain, the horror, the unbelievable long hours and constant wear and tear on bodies, families, friendships, and even sacrificed careers that have been made by these people. These Veterans. They cannot begin to understand the isolation most feel after years of honorable and good service only to return to a nation and home wherein they are incomprehensively spit upon, lied to, lied about, ignored, or threatened, abused and shouted down by those whom they gave so much to protect. They only want to go back to work, to live in peace and freedom once again as any other American citizen justly demands and expects.

In time, wherever there are peace protesters, there will be a Veteran offering another point of view. Our freedoms do not come cheap. The freedoms of others do not come cheap. Let there be peace. We, as veterans will gladly welcome it. Let there be no man or woman ready to defend freedom, there will be no freedom. Peace will thence disappear.

Any who will not support the men and women of our armed forces in their time of need neither deserve, nor apparently value, the freedom that has allowed them to abuse the Veterans who served, fought and died to ensure freedom and liberty for all of us. Protest. It is your right. Protest in front of 'city hall'. Protest in the town square. Do not bring a peace protest to a monument that was built to honor a Veteran. You have defiled the Veterans and the monument raised to honor them. This is a slap in the face to all Veterans. It is the equivalent of going to a graveyard to protest lethal injection. It is like going to a maternity ward to protest abortion. It is like going to Martin Luther King's gravesite to protest equal rights. It is a senseless, vile and inappropriate use of freedom. It is irresponsible, reprehensible, and shows your ignorance of what has been given for you. It is, quite frankly, childishly irresponsible to do so.

Protest any war. You have the right to do so. But do not be surprised when you see a Veteran opposite you who watches and waits.

Be responsible in what you do. Your protests have a negative impact on the morale of many who serve. When they should be otherwise concerned with the life and death job at hand, they might be thinking of you...and wondering why you do not consider what they have done honorable or important. In the past so called peace protests have physically, mentally and emotionally harmed Veterans. If the people of the United States do not support the Marine, the Sailor, the Soldier, the Airman or even the Coastie, in the times that they need you most...in time, there may not be a man or a woman to protect you when it counts. The future of any army, at any time, has depended solely upon the treatment of it's veterans after a war or conflict. I'm sorry to say that our world is not perfect nor safe. Our nation's armed forces are a necessity of life.

Several enemies have delcared war upon us from several places and at several times over the last twenty years. Many of them have called it 'Jihad'. This is an eternal feud to those who have declared it. They will not stop until we are dead as individuals and as a nation. Yet another enemy has ignored sanctions and given it's own people over to terror, starvation and death by it's own chemical weaponry in order to live off the 'fat of the land'.This government has attacked our men and women in uniform on an almost daily basis since 1991, ignoring peace protcols imposed by the UN and the rest of the world. Another enemy has killed several thousand men, women and children on our on lands, in our own nation. We are at war already. Other nations and organizations have declared war against us and openly attacked us. No other nation is able, even if willing, to defend us. We must defend ourselves.

Sadly, peace is no longer an option. This is the choice of those who have named us enemy. Peace protests in this environment are illogical and irrational, and in my own opinion, treasonous.

Warren R. Bonesteel
    Sgt USMC 1976-1983

Last edited by wrbones; 01-05-03 at 05:08 PM.

Registered User Free Member Barndog's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Eloquently and powerfully stated my good Sergeant Bones. I completely agree. Protest is the right provided in the Constitution. If you feel compelled to do so, DO IT. That is your right that WE provided YOU.

But, at the same time that you protest: Keep in mind THAT -

If I find out that YOU or ANY member of your family has hidden behind your political affiliations, your family's monetary donations or ties to a political group, that ANY member of your family has hidden behind a college deferrment or, intends on doing so, or in any other manner - to such point that your call to military service in the Volunteer or Draft (if it shall be reinstated) is thusly impeeded, ducked or impared to the point that YOU or ANY member of your family DOES NOT SERVE as a result of any of the aforementioned clauses -

I will openly identify you -
    I will openly and publically humiliate you at every possible opportunity -
    I will ensure that EVERY MARINE I KNOW - is informed as to who you are, where you live, what you drive -

And IF I am still alive when you pass -

....I shall urninate on your grave for all of my Brothers and Sisters who gave themselves for your sorry ass.

Count on it as surely as the Freedom that We provided you to Protest.

Semper Fidelis

Tony 'Barndog' Barnhart
    Cpl USMC 1977-1983
    SP4 MIARNG 1984-1992

Thank You Marines. Well put Bones. You are one concise, eloquent Marine Bro.

A Country is Only as strong as it's Patriotism

United we stand, Divided we fall. We have seen this happen in our Life-time. It will do my best so destroy ALL people that degrade and undermine our Patriots.

Semper Fidelis, God, Country and Corps

Re: Thanks Mike

Thanks bro I appreciate it....we know you will be there in spirit !! Now how bout sending me 100 packs o ciggies, a few cases o beah, and one o them live in maids........25years old preferably !!!! LOL.....thanks again Marine !! I'll be looking fer ya brother !!!

martin j here

blind patriot

Originally posted by vnvet22

martin j here
    I WOULD RATHER BE A BLIND PATRIOT
    THEN BE BLIND AND NOT A PATRIOT

Re: I sent this email to them in response.

Originally posted by wrbones
    To those who organize 'Peace Rally's'

There is a movement that is slowly but steadily growing among veterans. It is a grass roots movement. A few Marines here, a couple of soldiers there, several sailors somewhere else, two or three airmen at a bar.

It is a movement of frustration born of failed policies and horrible mistreatment by both our government and civilians during and after wars and conflicts past. It is a movement whose heart and soul cries out, with determination,"This shall not happen to another veteran again."

It is a formless movement at this time, and it is essentially leaderless. But it will grow. It cannot be otherwise. Many civilians do not know what sacrifices have been made for them. They cannot comprehend the pain, the horror, the unbelievable long hours and constant wear and tear on bodies, families, friendships, and even sacrificed careers that have been made by these people. These Veterans. They cannot begin to understand the isolation most feel after years of honorable and good service only to return to a nation and home wherein they are incomprehensively spit upon, lied to, lied about, ignored, or threatened, abused and shouted down by those whom they gave so much to protect. They only want to go back to work, to live in peace and freedom once again as any other American citizen justly demands and expects.

In time, wherever there are peace protesters, there will be a Veteran offering another point of view. Our freedoms do not come cheap. The freedoms of others do not come cheap. Let there be peace. We, as veterans will gladly welcome it. Let there be no man or woman ready to defend freedom, there will be no freedom. Peace will thence disappear.

Any who will not support the men and women of our armed forces in their time of need neither deserve, nor apparently value, the freedom that has allowed them to abuse the Veterans who served, fought and died to ensure freedom and liberty for all of us. Protest. It is your right. Protest in front of 'city hall'. Protest in the town square. Do not bring a peace protest to a monument that was built to honor a Veteran. You have defiled the Veterans and the monument raised to honor them. This is a slap in the face to all Veterans. It is the equivalent of going to a graveyard to protest lethal injection. It is like going to a maternity ward to protest abortion. It is like going to Martin Luther King's gravesite to protest equal rights. It is a senseless, vile and inappropriate use of freedom. It is irresponsible, reprehensible, and shows your ignorance of what has been given for you. It is, quite frankly, childishly irresponsible to do so.

Protest any war. You have the right to do so. But do not be surprised when you see a Veteran opposite you who watches and waits.

Be responsible in what you do. Your protests have a negative impact on the morale of many who serve. When they should be otherwise concerned with the life and death job at hand, they might be thinking of you...and wondering why you do not consider what they have done honorable or important. In the past so called peace protests have physically, mentally and emotionally harmed Veterans. If the people of the United States do not support the Marine, the Sailor, the Soldier, the Airman or even the Coastie, in the times that they need you most...in time, there may not be a man or a woman to protect you when it counts. The future of any army, at any time, has depended solely upon the treatment of it's veterans after a war or conflict. I'm sorry to say that our world is not perfect nor safe. Our nation's armed forces are a necessity of life.

Several enemies have delcared war upon us from several places and at several times over the last twenty years. Many of them have called it 'Jihad'. This is an eternal feud to those who have declared it. They will not stop until we are dead as individuals and as a nation. Yet another enemy has ignored sanctions and given it's own people over to terror, starvation and death by it's own chemical weaponry in order to live off the 'fat of the land'.This government has attacked our men and women in uniform on an almost daily basis since 1991, ignoring peace protcols imposed by the UN and the rest of the world. Another enemy has killed several thousand men, women and children on our on lands, in our own nation. We are at war already. Other nations and organizations have declared war against us and openly attacked us. No other nation is able, even if willing, to defend us. We must defend ourselves.

Sadly, peace is no longer an option. This is the choice of those who have named us enemy. Peace protests in this environment are illogical and irrational, and in my own opinion, treasonous.

Warren R. Bonesteel
    Sgt USMC 1976-1983
    Hey sarge if i could speak as well as you
    there are many things that i could do
    and one is stand with you proud and tall
    and dont let them defame our wall

So as i write and try to script
    I,ll place my ass in front of it
    Whoever shall disgrace that place
    Will have all we nam vets,IN YOUR FACE

Thread Information