Happy Birthday Wind'nface - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks-8thandI, SF

Many thanks 8th and I, it means a lot to me. I'm having a great day. Thanks to ya'll. This Maggot is still carrying on. SF

Credits
    Savings

Jeez, this thread is getting sickening.

Wind is getting soft and mushy.

Somebody needs to put a stop to this -

DROP AND GIMMIE 50 MAGGOT!!! - AND GET A DAMN HAIRCUT!!! - YOU LOW LIFE PIECE OF SCUM!!! - AND WIPE THAT SHEEIT EATIN' GRIN OFFEN YORE FACE!!! - YOU TURD LOVIN' PUKE!!!

(There, maybe that'll get him back to his oleself.)

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Yeah! Eat cake and go fishing! Happy Birthday Marine

Aye Aye Sir The Ssgt Understand's "sir!!"

"AIN'T IT THE SHEET'S?" "AYE AYE SIR, THE SSGT UNDERSTANDS "SIR!!!" 1 Sir, 2 Sir 3 Sir 4 Sir 5 Sir 6Sir 7 Sir 8 Sir 9 Sir 10 Sir, 11 Sir, 12 Sir 13 Sir 14 Sir 15 Sir 16 Sir 17 Sir 18 Sir 19 Sir 20 Sir, 21 Sir 22 Sir 23 Sir 25 Sir 25 Sir 26 Sir 27 Sir 28 Sir 29 Sir 30 Sir 31 Sir 32 Sie 33 Sir 34 Sir 35 Sir 36 Sir 37 Sir 38 Sir 39 Sir 40 Sir 41 Sir 42 Sir 43 Sir 44 Sir 45 Sir 46 ?Sir 47 Sir 48 Sir 49 Sir 50 Sir...."Sir, ONE FOR THE CORPS, AYE AYE SIR, THE SSGT HAS COMPLETED HIS MISSION SIR!!" First time I ever took order's from a lower Rank, but, I'll do it cause he's my Brother, Marine. "Sir, the SSgt Can't "yet" wipe the smile off the Face Sir, but, Sir, the SSgt will try harder SIR!!! "AWERITE MAGGOT'S, YOU SEEN ME DO THESE 50 ONE ARM PUSHUP'S, RIGHT?!! "WHAT, I CAN'T HEAR YOU GRAPES, "I SAID RIGHT?" "THAT'S BETTER, BENDS AND M_____F_____UNTIL I GET DAMN GOOD AND TIRED, AND I AIN'T TIRED YET, DROP, SOUND OFF, BEFORE I CUT YOUR HEAD'S OFF AND S________DOWN YOUR PUKE _______THROAT'S YOU BUNCH OF WEENIE LOPPER'S. "I CAN'THEAR YOU?!! "LOUDER, LOUDER, LOUDER!!" "MY GRANDMOTHER WORE COMBAT BOOTS, AND WAS 109 YRS OLD, SHE ATE, S__SHOWERED _____P_______GREEN, MAKE YOU BUNCH OF LOWER THAN SNAKE _______MAKE ME WANNA BRING HER OUT OF HER GRAVE TO MAKE YOU BUNCH OF __________LOOK LIKE A GIRL SCOUT'S, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!

Paul. Have a safe and happy one. May our Lord grant you many more. Give our best to your loved ones! Stiil praying for them! God bless!
    SEMPER FIDELIS!
    ben

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Wind'nface-
    Sorry about the late response. (Computer problems) Hope that you had the best of days and enjoyed yourself to the maximum.
    Happy Birthday. Here's hoping that you enjoy many, many more.
    Gary

Happy Birthday, Was out with the better half to day is also her day.

Phil

Hey old man, I'd put some candles on your cake, but I'd have to buythem in bulk!

Semper Fi brother~

Bill

Stanley Hroszow
    Guest Free Member
    I sent him a cake with one candle in the center a big and fat one it goes KAAAAA Booooom. ( duck ).

Registered User Free Member lovdog's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Caution:
    When lighting extreme amounts of candles on the cake!!
    1. Make sure Smoke Detectors are disabled!
    2. Make sure the 500lb ABC Extinguishers are in place & at the ready!
    3. Make sure cake is setting on the floor to allow 7 feet of ceiling space above candle flame area!
    4. Make sure Fire Department, Ambulance and Forest Fire Tower are alerted of any fire that may get out of hand!
    5. Get son to build a firebreak with bulldozer around residence just to be sure!
    6. All party members must wear fireproof nomex clothing!

Wishing you a great birthday & hope that all your wishes come true. Except for the one that you want me to shut my mouth forever!!
    SF Bail!!

Happy Birthday Bro...Glad yer still with us

Thumbs up Happy Birthday, Wind

Happy Birthday, brother. Enjoy every moment of this great day. May you have many more, each better than the last one!

Happy Birthday & keep the wind to your back.
    Semper Fi Marine

Don

Dat Burn, didn't know I had so many Friends

I'm a bit overwhelmed as I didn't realize how many friends I have here. It was uneventful, but I kicked backed and rested. Now it's the fourth, and I hope that someday this ol' world will finally be a peace. Happy fourth to ya'll, and I plan on stickin' round as long as I'm not needed up yonder to take over command of Gods' Guards. SF to all. P.S. I used to have longer hair, I have shaved some beard off, but, for once in my life, I like me. Mama? How'd ya git the PGR on your post? SF. Carry on, all you Great Maggot's.

Thread Information