Platoon 2094, Summer 1991, MCRD Parris Island
Create Post

Platoon 2094, Summer 1991, MCRD Parris Island

Looking for anyone who was in the 2092 series of 2nd BN, G Company at PI between June-Sept of 1991. I was in PLT 2094, w/ SDI SSGT Brokaw, DI SGT Douglas and DI SGT Parks. DI SGT Melcher joined us shortly before graduation.

i was in plt 2097, 2bn, H Co, between june to sep 27th,
    Sdi Ssgt Williams, Sgt McFadden, Sgt Zincola, Sgt Norris.

Semper Fi,
    CplWatson2dsrig.

Hey David, what´s cooking. I served with you at that platoon.

What are you up to now. How many years did you serve.

Remember the beating Sgt. Douglas provided Sherwood with, that was ****ty from part of our D.I. Have you learned anything from Sherwood and to what happened to Sgt. Douglas ever since?

SEMPER FI!

P. Vintimilla.

Leathernecks

Quote Originally Posted by DLittle View Post
    Looking for anyone who was in the 2092 series of 2nd BN, G Company at PI between June-Sept of 1991. I was in PLT 2094, w/ SDI SSGT Brokaw, DI SGT Douglas and DI SGT Parks. DI SGT Melcher joined us shortly before graduation.
    Hey Little, laundry number 29 here, Private Hyde, but I have now since changed my name to Burgett for a couple of reasons. My email is pburgett@natradeschools.com if you want to know what is going on. I live in Baltimore Md now and Miss the Marines terribly. I will never forget Parks' singing in BWT or Douglas' rampage on Sherwood ( HEY MON) episode from the post card from jamaica. How about the fred flintstone look alike at the rifle range (girl scouts girl scouts go go go). That moron is or was a first sgt in quantico in 1999. Brokaw was a freak when it came to kickin our ass. Drop me a line sometime. Pete

I was in golf co Plt 2092. I remember your drill instructors. I just looked at my graduation book the other night. Sgt. Parks and my D.I. Sgt. Drowdy got into a ****ing match in front of the 3rd Bn. Chow hall. Remember 2nd Bn didn't have a chow hall. I believe it was under renovations. So golf co. Marched to 3rd Bn chow hall 3 times a day for 3 months.

What's happening Estep? I'm good man, it's hard to believe it's been 23 years. Where does the time go?

hey Little, Hyde & Vintimilla,

Its McCulloch for 2094. Damn - Those were the days with Brokaw, Douglas and Parks whipping asses, making Marines and growing up hard. Little... my god I still remember Douglas putting you up on the pull up bar for like over and HOUR or so. I wonder if your still sore from that episode SO GLAD to see you guys are still out there. Feel free to catch up. cole@peacemakernational.com is the best place to get me. Semper Fi gents - cole

Thread Information