Just wondering.
Create Post

Thread: Just wondering.

Just wondering.

I talked to my recruiter this morning and he said that there might be spots opening up for me to go to boot camp earlier. He said maybe as early as next week. Im curious what are my chances of getting to go early or how that works. Can someone please shed some light. Thanks.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    don't get scared now - tell him make it happen and pac your bag

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    The Recruit Depots work off a shipping schedule called "even-flow". It is designed to send as many recruits as are physically possible to be trained each week. If a recruit can't ship, a recruiter is charged with finding someone to "pool move" forward or up to fill the vacancy. Missing even-flow is a big no-no in recruiting.

Moving up is no big deal. Recruit training is recruit training regardless of when you go. Just be sure that if you have a program guarantee that the move will not cause you to lose the option.

The sooner you go, the sooner you get home with the title Marine!

Im definently not scared. Im extremely anxious and want to go as soon as possible. When he told me I wasnt sure if i should get my hopes up or anything. Thanks sixguns, I didnt think about losing my program garuntee. Ill ask. This makes me sooo happy.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    another satisfied customer....................

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Pack your bag. That way if your recruiter calls on Friday and says, "Poolee, you ship on Monday. Get ready," you can say, "Sir, I'm ready to go."
    The sooner, the better. Man, this place is going to rock in a few months with all you sweet poolees coming back as lean, green, fighting Marines. All y'all go git sum, make us, me and my grandpa proud.

They shipped out like 5-10 people to boot earlier over here. I have no idea why. But I sure wish I was one of them. I will be. I just need one more pull up. ONE. And lose like 5 more pounds and i'll be ready.

I hope to be out of here ASAP!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Another satisfied customer.... More than a million sold!!!

Bag?

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84
    pac your bag
    WHAT BAG, YOU DON'T NEED ANY BAG, LESS THINGS TO SEND BACK HOME, JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN... GOOD LUCK.

Quote Originally Posted by mpwild

[IMG
    WHAT_YOU_NAMED_YOUR_RACK_GRAPHIC.png[/IMG]
    Sorry i cannot see the picture. Thanks for all the motovation and I am so ready to go I can hardly stay still. Hehe. Thanks for the info and hopefully ill be off soon. I should find out tomarow.

God I remember the butterflies in my guts right before I got on the plane...lol...the anticpation and the excitement , you guys are making jealous!

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BOOGIEMAN44
    WHAT BAG, YOU DON'T NEED ANY BAG, LESS THINGS TO SEND BACK HOME, JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN... GOOD LUCK.
    Oh yeah. That's what you do when you deploy, pack your duffel bag. LOL

Don't wear a Poolee shirt. Everything else you need is on your body or in your wallet. I completely forgot that the Corps issues recruits everything they need.

Good point!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Wear the T-shirt that states "Property of U.S. Marine Corps" !!

Or if you are little more daring, "University of Parris Island, School of Drill Instructor Business"

Thread Information