Anne Coulter
Create Post
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anne Coulter

Registered User Free Member docsavage's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Anne Coulter

All you republican lifers and bush suck ass supporters must love how Anne Coulter cut down us liberals today and put us and the capitalistic pig widows from 9/11 in our place.

She is certainly an intelligent woman and one worthy of all the accolades and support she has garnered for the conservative right and the bush administration. Now where did he fight the viet cong again - was it mississippi or alabama; I forgot!

Quote Originally Posted by docsavage
    All you republican lifers and bush suck ass supporters must love how Anne Coulter cut down us liberals today and put us and the capitalistic pig widows from 9/11 in our place.

She is certainly an intelligent woman and one worthy of all the accolades and support she has garnered for the conservative right and the bush administration. Now where did he fight the viet cong again - was it mississippi or alabama; I forgot!
    Now there is a woman with a mind! Not bad eye candy either! I like the babe!

Now where did he fight the viet cong again - was it mississippi or alabama; I forgot!
    From what I recall of the times, there were 3 classes of people going into the military.

1. Those who were drafted.
    2. Those who were gonna be drafted, so they volunteered.
    3. Those who not going to be drafted, yet they volunteered any way.

We know that Bush and Kerry both fall into category 2.

All of us who joined after 1973 fall into category 3.

Which category did you fall into?

I don't hate either Bush or Kerry because their daddies could pull strings. You whine like you are a category 1.

Just my thoughts ...

Credits
    Savings

I Enlisted

but since that time I have the good sense to become a scientist - and a scientist proposes hypothesis and then collects information. Sometimes the information does not support the hypothesis - so guess what; the hypothesis and the individual that proposed the hypotesis are wrong.

I admit my mistakes and am not in denial or harbor some deep seeded belief that the Vietnam war was an honorable event.

Bush is a coward, a liar, a hypocrit and a snake - those that chose to honor him or voted against John Kerry who spoke the truth when he returned from Vietnam are just too stubborn (and that is a kind adjective) to admit they were once wrong

Credits
    Savings

Post Script to Shadowman

i don't see any wars in your resume

Would you want your son to be coached in baseball by someone who had never played the game? Perhaps you get my drift with Bush and his military experience.

For George so loved the world he gave his only son - oops, he doesn't have one so he will be glad to give yours up for you

i don't see any wars in your resume

Would you want your son to be coached in baseball by someone who had never played the game? Perhaps you get my drift with Bush and his military experience.

For George so loved the world he gave his only son - oops, he doesn't have one so he will be glad to give yours up for you
    Well there was Beirut, but I was on the other side of the world on Okinawa. One cannot choose the time of his birth, or what wars will or will not happen during his or her time of service.

I have already given up my son to the Corps - as he is serving as we speak. He already has one Iraqi tour under his belt, and may have another in 6-8 months or so.

I can tell you this though - if MY SON pays the ultimate sacrifice for defending our country, I will not moan, whine, b!tch and complain about it. If I did, I would be dishonoring the very sacrifice he made. Maybe in all your learning, you lost that -- as well as your faith. I have not.

Good Lord (Darwin to you) if I b!tched, moaned and complained about my son's loss, he would come back from the dead just to kick my ass --- the same as I would have done, if MY father did that!

Wake up - this ain't the 60's anymore as much as you'd like it to be.

Bush is a coward, a liar, a hypocrit and a snake - those that chose to honor him or voted against John Kerry who spoke the truth when he returned from Vietnam are just too stubborn (and that is a kind adjective) to admit they were once wrong
    There is the Bush thing again. The Kerry "spoke the truth" nonsense I won't even get into - I would be speaking to the wind.

Dunno, this whole Bush thing with you ... kinda sound like ya got hard-on for the Prez!

Kinda hard to support a prez who doesnt care much for his countries saftey, for instance cutting funding for a border agents, allowing our borders to be wide open for joe sh** the rag head to enter and cause destruction sometime in the future again.And I know why he has us in Iraq, HALIBURTON is making a sh** pot full of $$, isnt it ironic that they were caught early on swindling taxpayers $$, oh sure they pair back a few million but they got to keep the contracts and they have only made billions. Why do you think cheney made around 90 million last yr. Be nice if we could all take the hypocritical oath, maybe then we could all be multi millionaires cuz lying does pay well

Credits
    Savings
    Sorry about the phrasology "your son" - it was rhetorical and not meant to be personal.

I do hate Bush - there is little doubt about that, but the country elected him; they were duped and we shall all pay for it!

And I say "Wake Up" to you - I am Vietnam Veteran (Khe Sahn Combat Base - Tet 1968).

Quote Originally Posted by marinegreen
    Kinda hard to support a prez who doesnt care much for his countries saftey, for instance cutting funding for a border agents, allowing our borders to be wide open for joe sh** the rag head to enter and cause destruction sometime in the future again.And I know why he has us in Iraq, HALIBURTON is making a sh** pot full of $$, isnt it ironic that they were caught early on swindling taxpayers $$, oh sure they pair back a few million but they got to keep the contracts and they have only made billions. Why do you think cheney made around 90 million last yr. Be nice if we could all take the hypocritical oath, maybe then we could all be multi millionaires cuz lying does pay well
    Ok Jerry - first off - you made all the liberal talking points. Heard all that nonsense before. I get that - old fabricated Micheal Moore movie points.

But as a former United States Marine, you should know to capitalize the name of the Vice-President --- and in Doc's case - the name of President of the United States. I mean you had no problem capitalising HALIBURTON, so I know your SHIFT key works.

Beyond your liberal talking points, all I see is hatred and disrespect for the offices of the President and Vice-President of the United States of America. These are not qualities that I expect to see from former Marines.

Doc - you need to add more information to your bio. Green - move beyond Micheal Moore movies, and try to form your own opinions.

If Anne Coulter doesn't make you laugh, then you know you're a liberal.

Besides Clinton what about FDR, Truman, and Carter? The last two were in the service, but "never played the game" as you write!

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...litary_service

I love it when facts confuse liberals!!! LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by greensideout
    If Anne Coulter doesn't make you laugh, then you know you're a liberal.
    Ann Coulter is fiesty - I love that about her. That being said, she would make a HORRIBLE WIFE! LOL

But then I would not want to be married to Judge Judy either! God - I don't have the brain cells left to waste on the arguments!

Stand down Shadowman777, dont even go there about my opinion, I do respect both offices but not the individuals that have them now, just like I didnt respect some men who were officers but I did respect there rank that they wore.And there is NO such thing as a former MARINE, hence the saying ONCE A MARINE ALWAYS A MARINE..........And believe me I have and will voice my opinion about either party who is in office and now go stand in that corner for even putting me in a category with M.Moore, shame,shame on you MARINE.

Quote Originally Posted by marinegreen
    Stand down Shadowman777, dont even go there about my opinion, I do respect both offices but not the individuals that have them now, just like I didnt respect some men who were officers but I did respect there rank that they wore.And there is NO such thing as a former MARINE, hence the saying ONCE A MARINE ALWAYS A MARINE..........And believe me I have and will voice my opinion about either party who is in office and now go stand in that corner for even putting me in a category with M.Moore, shame,shame on you MARINE.
    LOL - ahhh "shame" the last bastillon for the liberal! "You are judging me you hatemongerer" - "Go in the corner, you can't JUDGE me!"

Problem is, in order to say one is wrong, one most make a judgment that one needs "to stand in the corner." Hence, it becomes an oxy-moron.

Libs - ya just gotta love em.

And stop this "former Marine" nonsense! I am NOT active duty - therefore I am "former." I would quote Lt. Col Oliver North, but he is a hatemonger as well, thus further confusing the problem for liberals. I will attempt to speak in words you can understand in the future.

I will surmise that the officers you disagree with are "officers" like Congressman Murtha.

OK - that is a HUGE stretch - but I always try to find the best in everyone.

Thread Information