Biker Down
Create Post

Thread: Biker Down

Biker Down

Hey brothers

Needs some prayers for a Brother Marine and Marine Corp League Riders Group member. He went down on thursday. He sustain a bad head Injury and is in an induced Comma his brain is swelling and has to be in a 45 degree angle bed to reduce the pressure. Rich Cooney is his name and is from Stevens Point Wisconsin. He is married and has grown children.

Thanks RECON

Sorry to hear about that. Sending some of that good mojo from Texas.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Sorry to here about your Brother Marine. I know that it is a hard pill to swallow. Here's hoping, wishing and praying for your Brother-in-arms recovery.
    Gary

Credits
    Savings
    In my thoughts and prayers

A prayer for him tonight from all of us. There are 3 things in life that will get you if you use them long enuff(sp). They are 1--motorcycles, 2--horses, and 3-- someone else wife.

Prayer out!

Semper fi brother. My prayers are with him today and untill he recovers.

Lifting up prayers for our bro. Marine and for his family !!
    Matthew 19:26
    Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Prayer's goin' up right now

My prayers are going up right now...God Bless him, and his family. I'm a biker I know the feeling of being crashed. People don't look. Too damn busy F****with their damn cell phones, putting on make up, reading a book/map, or jamming. I just got back from 2000 mile trip, and on one interstate a big flashing yellow sign...."BE AWARE OF MOTORCYCLIST", like to blown me away. Trucker's are very special, they watch, it's them 4 wheeler's, well, enuf said. Again, Prayer's are flying right now. Can you post his address, maybe we all could sign a get well card, and mail it to him? Just a thought. SF Win

Oooh-Rah!

To be "of God" means to have been born again of His grace. Those who are born again are now able to hear His Word. That spiritual activity of faith by which a man hears God's Word and believes is the fruit of grace in him. Without it he cannot believe.

More: http://www.reformedspokane.org/Doctrine_pages/Jesus%20Said/Jesus_Said_Articles/Jesus_Said11.html

Stanley Hroszow
    Guest Free Member
    I just finished my prayer for him, even now he is getting well. The Lord is with him

Credits
    Savings
    My very best to Rich.
    As bikers we must always remember, ALL others on the road are out to get ya.
    Subic

Thread Information