A pre bootcamp daily workout plan ? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I looked up that book on amazon and eventually found my way to the Daily 16. I looked it up on google and found that it sounds like it could be a pretty good workout. Someone look it up and tell me what they think.

The actual exercises look pretty good, but i'm concentrating more on the Strength and Endurance 20-week training schedule at the end (it's a PDF file). This would be perfect for me since I go to boot camp in about 19 weeks, and instead of starting the cycle over the 21st week, i'd be in boot camp.

I just want someone to be aware of this daily 16 program and more importantly the 20-week schedule so i can get some input. There are so many different workout programs I'm not sure what to do.

here's a link: http://www.montney.com/marine/dailypt.pdf

Just an update on the Stew Smith program... My max probably went up between 10-15, but it is up over 50. I can also do at least 70, though that requires taking breaks in the upright pushup position.

More noticable is my forward facing pullups(wide grip) went up from 9 to 13, may just be coincidental (I've been dropping a bit of weight).

Mike

workout plans

hi
    this is simon and i'm sending a new link thru this forum and i wanna to post link that will be useful for u in working out several plans.
    please visit
    workout plans

Thread Information