Murtha, Traitorous Left Exploit Haditha - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Innocent until proven guilty

Rep. Murtha is out of line for saddeling up with the ultra Left. It is "innocent until proven guilty" in this Nation. I also find it an insult that according to recently released secret papers of Henry Kissinger, he told communist China that this country would have no problem if the communists took over Vietnam but could they wait for X number of months after we withdrew. Talk about abandoning the 58,000 dead and all of us that survived that war!!
    Semper Fi Brothers!!

To Steve 68

What a tragedy that the lousy political machine in this country for years has exploited the military under the false pretense of saving some worthless country's ass. We haven't fought atrue war since WW11 if the truth be known, we've been disgraced since Korea and it's not going to end until our people rise up and demand change. Trust me...this doesn't mean changing party's. The Dems have no more answers than the Repubs. The lousy,deceitful corrupt Congress has to be taken to task, but the people won't do it. Ted Kennedy and others like him "should rot in hell and die of a hard-on".
    Michael Savage of radio station WOR710 in N.Y.C. has the answer but it will never happen. "Bomb the ****ing Sunni Triangle " and it's over. Did you hear that, Mr. Bush. I guess not. Rummy wouldn't agree.

Thread Information