Moto Videos
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moto Videos

hehe, he was crying.

softee.

He was crying after they told them he was going home I beleive..or getting held back maybe. I bought the DVD but was barely paying attentiong because its very boring.

I thought the DVD was excellent. I enjoyed it very much. PFTstud why dont you start talking about being a wuss AFTER you get BACK from boot camp. If you even make it....

Quote Originally Posted by PFTstud
    hehe, he was crying.

softee.
    Are you ever going to learn?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yep, he was crying because they were sending him home - I bought the DVD too and I didn't care for it. I'm sure a lot had to be cut but this guy missed the whole point in my book.

PFTSTUD - you'll cry too if you don't make it through.............just because you have the brawn doesn't mean you have the brains.

Crying shows how badly he wanted it..doesnt sound soft to me. Dick Vermil crys like a baby and he has a Super Bowl ring.

I didnt like the DVD...its like a home video, theres no narration or anything. Unless you have absolutely no idea what boot camp is like, then this DVD probably isnt going to be entertaining to you. The only thing new to me was seeing the guide walk around being an ass to everyone. Now I understand why so many people say their guide was an ass.

Towards the end of the video when there are 3 DIs screaming in one recruits face...that was the only part worth watching to me.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Just out of curiosity: why did the guy who was crying in the video get failed?
    It must be a horrible feeling...

He was hurt somehow, but I was barely paying attention. He was on crutches.

Credits
    Savings
    im not going to lie, i cried like a baby almost every night when they told me i was going home.

does anyone know where i can buy that DVD?

Credits
    Savings
    I guess its pretty natural to cry sometimes, especially in privacy!
    If you don't mind me asking, why did you get sent home jlopez?

Credits
    Savings
    i was sent home because i failed the asthma test because i was really sick with broncitis.

i actually had a thread about why i was sent home and how im going to go back to bootcamp to re-start my journey to become a Marine. but it was deleted???

Lopez stay moto, you can get waivers ... its not uncommon for you to be sent home not a big deal. They try and get you for anything even sweaty palms lol.

Thread Information