Might be an ignorant ? but i need help - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    alright bros, lets go easy on him, hes obviously oblivious to our Corps, but at the same time joining the Marines to NOT go to war, is like f***ing for virginity, it dont make sense!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Might be an ignorant ? but i need help
    That is an understatement. If you are wanting to join the Marine Corps just for school, then the Marine Corps isn't for you.

If you are joining for other reasons, such as wanting to learn Marine Corps tactics to help out fellow Arabs who might have alterior motives against the U.S. then you REALLY ARE going to get hurt.

Try getting a scholorship, student loan then join a ROTC, so you can get the experience you need.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Angry Maa,

Please stay out of my Marines Corps. For some reason I sense that a good number of good Marines will die for you and you won't do the same for them. So my Marine Corps would be better off without you. Do not join on false pretenses.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    I betcha 10 : 1 that he just wants to yank our chain. His tone and writing tempo strongly resembles another schmuck.

That previous schmuck asked the chat room why he has to go to Boot Camp when he can order all the Marine Corps Uniforms off of eBay?

Only an idiot would ever think the Marines give free rides!!!!!!!!!!! Get real and get a life. Oh and crawl back in that hole you came out of so you stop offending my fine Marines and fellow Americans!!!!!

OK, I have read this post several times. Not wanting to fight is one thing... there are plenty of people in this world that expect someone else to fight their battles for them. I personally have no use for them, but they are out there.

What really floors me is the kid wanting to go to bootcamp, get all the medical benifits AND RETURN TO HIS NORMAL LIFE, without even as much as being willing to serve as a reserve Marine. Talk about the ME generation. This makes me sick.

Do us all a favor, don't ever tell anyone you have even heard of the Marine Corps! You don't know what it is, and apparently you don't know what it is to be a man. So, go find some liberal ass school that will pander to your every want, and leave us alone. If you want what the Marine Corps has to offer, but aren't willing to live up to what it requires, you don't deserve to have the ability to post here. In fact, you don't deserve to speak to the men and women that are willing to die to allow you to be ignorant.... hold on, you aren't ignorant-- you're an idiot.

Im with yellowing ..its some punkass kid or some loser 30 year old sitting at home in his moms basement taking time off from 23 hours of masturbation to jerk our chain.

23 hours masturbation? Maybe he does belong...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Lol!

yeah your right ...maybe hes on ship lol. damn dirty rackmonster!

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Holy Jeebus i get the idea, you guys made me laugh because you are all getting so mad at me just because of that ? I asked. I was just saying that if I could get away with going to school and not fighting these arab mofos because I am Lebanese, I would do it. If these dirty arabs knew I was Lebanese and they captured me, they would think of me as a traitor or something and not just play soccer with my head, they are gonna torture my ass. The funniest part of all this is that some of you think I am trying to get an education an steal benifites or something when I just really suck at school and if I did go to the Marines I would sign up for Infantry, Which I would probably have to fight either way and because I really dont know what to do in my life I would be trying to get a job teaching MCMAP because of my knowledge in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I mean if you were asian would you want to go out to some country in asia and have your fellow Marines shooting at people that look like you, what of they just saw your head? now im just messing around, but you guys need to be a little less uptight. If I really didnt want to go to war or fight at all, I wouldnt even think of going to the Marines.

Holy Jeebus i get the idea, you guys made me laugh because you are all getting so mad at me just because of that ? I asked. I was just saying that if I could get away with going to school and not fighting these arab mofos because I am Lebanese, I would do it. If these dirty arabs knew I was Lebanese and they captured me, they would think of me as a traitor or something and not just play soccer with my head, they are gonna torture my ass. The funniest part of all this is that some of you think I am trying to get an education an steal benifites or something when I just really suck at school and if I did go to the Marines I would sign up for Infantry, Which I would probably have to fight either way and because I really dont know what to do in my life I would be trying to get a job teaching MCMAP because of my knowledge in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I mean if you were asian would you want to go out to some country in asia and have your fellow Marines shooting at people that look like you, what of they just saw your head? now im just messing around, but you guys need to be a little less uptight. If I really didnt want to go to war or fight at all, I wouldnt even think of going to the Marines.
    I kinda get the feeling that if you joined are Corps the enemy wouldn't be the only ones playing soccer with your head. Yeah maybe it would be a good idea if you took are advice and ahh...leave.

Yeah, you know in Europe in world war 1 and 2, America never fought any people that looked just like them. And of course, you're the only person with Arabic blood to ever consider enlisting in the Marine Corps.

You make me sick. We don't want you. There is an Army recruiting office near you, give them a call.

go play hopscotch or jump rope with the girls or better yet go play with your barbie dolls under the blanket

Thread Information