Mother's Day
Create Post

Thread: Mother's Day

Thumbs up Mother's Day

I remember when I wanted to join the Marines I was under age and things at home were not going to well between my dad and I. I had no problem with my Dad signing the papers,when it came to my Mom a little differant story. I saw the fear and concern in my moms face and the only question she asked was Is this what you really want? I said with a enthusiastic grin yes. I will never forget the day my mom lost her baby boy. I saw the hurt,fear, and the pain in her face. I remember seeing her on my 17th Birthday and how she hung to my spirit. I know her heart was breaking she knew the world at the time was very unstable. Viet Nam was on Israel was having huge trouble with Palistine. King and Kennedy were Dead. I knew the fear but hell Iwas a kid what did I know. I had no Idea what was in store for me. Mom did and she worried the whole 4 yrs I was gone. She was so supportive Iwould call home and she would share some wisdom that would help me feel better. And the letters so supportive. I can't express more the Love I have for my hero Mom and I know She left this world in 1987 and I do miss her. She is still in my heart.

Happy Mothers Day to all The Marine Moms Past and Future

Credits
    Savings
    I was born in 1987!

Anyways, nicely written, sounds like an awesome mom you got there. I thank my mom for everythings she's done for me and all the support she has given me, and I wish all mothers a very Happy Mother's Day!

Thread Information