Searching for Boo-Boo
Create Post

Searching for Boo-Boo

My name is Michael Tallman. I was with 3/4 I and H&S Co. from Nov 98-May 01. I had a circle of friends I am looking for. One in particular is named James Earl Sabado. I never saw him again after I got out. We went through alot of sh_t together. I would give anything to talk to him again. He was from Texas. The last place I saw him was MCAGCC when I was stationed there. One more, Victor Javeri......same thing........we went through alot together also. He was from Texas. These were probably the best friends I had. There are a bunch of names that come to mind, but I would have to say, these are the toughest to try to find. James's nickname was Boo-Boo from his buddy Shawn McNulty that grew up with him. Boo-Boo got a BCD and should be out of the Corps by now. Victor got a mental discharge and should also be out by now also.

If anyone (it doesn't matter who) knows where they are, PLEASE contact me through this site.

Thank you and Semper Fi!! Carry on!!

It's me again.........

Some others that might know Boo-Boo's whereabouts are Morgan Berg, Swanson, Shawn McNulty, anyone that was in 3/4 from 98'-01'. Thank you and SEMPER FI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Victor Javeri, RPSGT

Hey Micheal,

How are you. Its been a long time pal. It was by mere coincidence that I saw your thread. Im a polysomnographer living in Dallas. Shoot me an email so we can catch up.

vicsphotos@hotmail.com

semper fi

Vic

Thread Information