For Those About To Ship - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You pups get real playful this time of year. Here are a couple photos that were sent to me and supposedly of me. I remember doing sort of the same thing to teachers as the school year came to a close so its just payback for me I guess. The first is supposed to be me as a wannabe devil pup and obviously they looked at my profile pic. The second is me in my dress blues and Tim you will pay for this one lol. Again Good Luck to those that are leaving us for MCRD.

Last edited by jinelson; 05-19-06 at 05:27 AM.

Really bad, and so wrong.

Lookin' sharp there, TSgt.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Heh, TSgt...and I bet he'd be stuck in a USAF recruiting station in the middle of nowhere. Just to rub salt in the wound.
    Can't really tell an Airman to 'Get some!', now can you? LOL

2 weeks y'all! So totally can't wait but at the same time... I'm scared outta my mind... But I'll make it through it all... ^^

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Here we go again its May and this years class of patriots is headed for the birth place of Marines. I continuously ask myself where do we keep getting these fine young Americans that I watch go here through their DEP process from. I wish you all Godspeed ( a term you will soon learn the meaning of) and good luck, never quit and make yourselves and us proud. Stay moto and give it 110% and you will succeed and earn our title. I ask all my brother and sister Marines to give these pups the same gratitude and admiration that I do. With that get out there and get er done, remember to come back and check in with me when your mission has been successfully accomplished.

OORAH!!!

Jim

Thanks for the moto SSgt Nelson, RSS St. Pete will be taking over 2nd Bn Golf in 17 days!

down to 3 days. Woot. Just a weekend away

Yea, I graduated last night, and i have 9 days left. I dont think its really hit me yet.

3 weeks before I can leave. Wooot It's moto to see some when they were posting as a poolee and now they're Marines.

Thanks for the words Staff Sergeant. We'll do our best to make you and everyone else here proud.

3 days wahoooooo!!

This Poolee is leaving in less than 1 day! Hoo-Rah!

2 weeks. Its really getting exiting.

Thread Information