Answer Back To Immigrant No Shopping Day - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I am seventh-generation born AMERICAN of German descent. I grew up speaking German at home. I'll never forget the day that my Grandmother slapped my face for speaking German in public. Later, she told me that it was okay to be proud of my heritage but I must NEVER forget that I am an AMERICAN first and should act and speak accordingly in public. This amazing woman (still alive at 97) knows what it means to be an American and will tell you without hesitation: "I have lost children, brothers, nephews and cousins, all of whom fought for this country and our way of life. Don't dishonor them." If it's better in "your" country, go back---but don't take my country and way of life with you.

May Day in Red Square....
    May Day in Beijing....
    May Day in Havana....
    May Day in MacArthur Park????
    May Day in Central Park????
    May Day in Boston Commons????

I thought we had defeated Communism, but ..
    How is it that the Islamo-Fascist Terrorists are armed with AK-47s and RPGs?
    How is it that the high holiday of International Communism is being celebrated in the USA?

To the hymn that begins with
    "From the Halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli"
    perhaps we will have to add a verse beginning with
    "From the barrios of East LA to the dens of Old DC".

One thing I learned in an over 10 year involvment in things Vietnamese, is that an enemy is as an enemy does. A supposedly benign and friendly appearing person could still be out to destroy your home, life, and liberty. What really hurts is that so often the person who harms you doesn't even know it, nor do they understand that they are following someone else's evil plan. They are too ignorant and naive to check out who is leading them. They become, to borrow from the old Communist Propagandists, "Running Dog Lackeys" doing their masters' will and bidding.

I recall for you to remember that Ho Chi Minh's forces never had a true victory on the battlefield. They never expected to. Everything in their war plan was geared to the American mass media, and to inciting riots and/or demonstrations hoping to be made into riots. The point of the exercises being to influence the Washington Wimps AKA the US Congress.

Oh.. A parting thought.. In a few days is the 5th of May, aka "Cinqo de Mayo". Before going all "whoop-ti-doo" about it, please observe that all it really signifies is that, if on their own home ground, even the Mexicans can beat the French.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

hmmm...

oorah... and yes i am an american first... i was and raised here in SO CAL... theres so much stuff going on around here in the world... i think that its a sign to the world comin to an end...
    Quote Originally Posted by Range Coach
    I am seventh-generation born AMERICAN of German descent. I grew up speaking German at home. I'll never forget the day that my Grandmother slapped my face for speaking German in public. Later, she told me that it was okay to be proud of my heritage but I must NEVER forget that I am an AMERICAN first and should act and speak accordingly in public. This amazing woman (still alive at 97) knows what it means to be an American and will tell you without hesitation: "I have lost children, brothers, nephews and cousins, all of whom fought for this country and our way of life. Don't dishonor them." If it's better in "your" country, go back---but don't take my country and way of life with you.

Solution

This my have been said before I dont know , but if we took the Marines out of Iraq and put them on US boaders illegals wouldnt even be an issue any more.

To Jennifer

Jennifer, my dear young L/Cpl. Firstly, you did not start a dispute, at least in my estimation, and secondly, the last time I studied History and Geography California was still part of the United States so anyone born in the United States is considered an American. Permit me to speak rather boldly and give you some straight dope. This generation seems to have lost its compass for reasoning and feels that anything goes or if you will, "whatever floats your boat." I'm sorry but that does not compute and I can't find that in any Marine Corps manual. I was born in Fort Hood, Texas and that makes me an American (third generation to be exact). My allegiance is to the constitution of the United States of America not any other country. Remember when we raised our right arm? No digo que no podemos tener orgullo en nuestra raize etnica pero que tenemos la honra de celebrar los dos. Y los que no saben o no entienden lo tenemos que demostrar y eso por lo bien. Understood? When our kids are not reading in school, instead of blaming the government, we look at ourselves and start studying twice as hard to change that. When our kids lag behind in Math we do the same. This generation seems to want to sidestep its responsibility and not do what is right. All Marines, past and present, are fully cognizant of this very fact. We must do what is right! Jennifer, you seem to be very bright but please let this old educated grunt encourage you to pursue your education and learn. Keep the ways we have been raised up in, at least the ones I know, and don't be afraid of being different. You are our future but you are listening to the contmeporary voice of today which calls out to do your own thing or to put it simply: politically correctness. There are reasons this country became what she is and there are reasons why she is becoming what it is, and that not too good. Your mission: do what I did when I was a young Marine--keep your mouth shut, ears and eyes open! You will be astonished to the amount of knowledge you will discover. Some good, some bad but nevertheless you will have learned. Finish your education while you are young and can afford it. God bless you young American!

Angry Ill eagle

Just how it sounds I am so tired of the people that are being human doings they have fogotton how to be human beings. How would Christ have delt with this Mess. Everyone wants a freebee no one wants to work for it.
    RECON

Can someone please get me squared away as to why this was posted 6 different times. I don't know if I pushed a wrong key or tab? ben

you are so wrong for doing that to the Marine Hymn
    I am hispanic and proud to serve been in the gun club since 1994 .

you are so wrong for doing that to the Marine Hymn
    I am hispanic and proud to serve been in the Gun club since 1994

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Bragdon

Quote Originally Posted by chafas2531
    Can someone please get me squared away as to why this was posted 6 different times. I don't know if I pushed a wrong key or tab? ben
    I thought you were try to get a point across lol
    Or the admins secretly want to make sure some one got the message.
    Or you comp messed up.
    I really dont F'n know , Sempir Fi

To Jennifer:
    Since when aren't Mexicans white? I believe they are part of the caucasion race no more than people from Ireland, England, Germany, et. al.
    Nobody has ever said you can't come here. Just don't do it like thieves in the night. Yes, we are a country built by immigrants, but they didn't do it sneaking over the next door border. There has been a large gap since the mass immigigration of the Irish in the 1850's ande 18'60's, but they came here legally as did all of western Europeans. Did you ever here of Ellis Island , Jen. Well, maybe you should . People were checked for disease, especially TB and syph. If you were sick, you were turned back. Who the hell is turning you people back? In fact, diseases that we thought were gone forever are now re-surfacing, especially TB. Read between the lines , Jen.
    I live in a town where a lot of construction is going on. If I was a contractor, I'd say to the workerswho striked today, "y'are out of a job" and I'd hire legal crews to replace them. But you know, we deserve what we get. We don't have the balls todeal with these people. Big business is comprised of a bunch of greedy bastards. It's a double edge sword. Just like 9/11, we bring things upon ourselves. the cow is always out of the barn.

You been squared away Marine....but I did think You you got Your point through.....

Ellie

Don't know, but you made a great point in the following quote.
    No digo que no podemos tener orgullo en nuestra raize etnica pero que tenemos la honra de celebrar los dos.
    Nothing wrong with ethnic pride, but Nationality supercedes that, especially when a Nation is made up of many different ethnicities.

My Grandparents came from Italy...there were no signs in Italian, nobody "helping" them...they made it on there own by following the rules and "working" to become Americans. If a Mexicano wants to come here..do it like everyone else..LEGALLY...we don't need anymore bloodsucking parasites here that don't want to follow the rules yet yell they want this & that..GO HOME..They get medical care & SS that even our own citizens cant get..DISGUSTING

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    I cross border poor and broke,
    Take bus, see employment folk.

Nice man treat me
    good in there,
    Say I need to
    see welfare.

Welfare say,
    "You come no more,
    We send cash
    right to your door."