Mayor Won't Give Dead Marine's Money Back - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    This turd of a Mayor was on Nationa News last night (Fox) talkin his crap its only a matter of time now..

I THINK THIS MEATSTICK NEEDS A GOOD OL FASHION
    BLANKETPARTY

What a low life piece of ****

Should one Ricardo be surprised that he has not recieved a reply to two E-Mails?
    Not even a auto reply stating that they have received my E-mail and that they would look into what I had stated.
    Maybe I will get a reply when hades freezes over.
    Maybe they all have their hands on this money.
    It sure in hades not giving their city a nice name in the eyes of their fellow county men and women.
    Besides it's not setting a good example for the young of said city...

Give him a call I know I will!!!!!!

His office phone is (303) 857-6694
    His Cell number as stated in the voicemail at his City Hall extention is (303) 994-1432 just in case someone can't wait until duty hours

This will not stand

Here is some more, let's stand up for our BROTHER

Jim Bostick
    Bostick Funeral Home
    806 Denver Ave
    Fort Lupton
    Colorado 80621
    Phone: (303) 857-2290
    LuptonCouncil@aol.com

Cowboy is right on target. This is a case for the Attorney General's office in the deceased Marines's state. If I were this scumbag mayor and funeral director I'd be "sleeping with one eye open". Believe me, Bros, nobody more than myself would like to hit a home run with this guys head, but you can't do that . Trust me; justice will be served. But don't rule out the blanket party down the line. Hopefully, some people in his town (notice I didn't say Marines) will get around to it. I hope they know enough to use Fels naptha soap. It's real hard and should have a wonderful effect.

Bob

I'm not saying go a bust his head wide open, but drop him a line and let him know that we are watching, and not to DISRESPECT a fellow MARINE. And yes I did say MARINE

This guy is the lowest of the low...We must protect our own...nobody else will and this proves it....flood him with emails..
    Semper Fi Bro's

Lets all e-mail this guy and let him know that he has done a wrong to this NATION. IF YOU DO WRONG TO A MARINE, YOU HAVE DONE WRONG TO THE NATION. Lets let him know we are the Nation of Brothers and we will stay by our Brothers Family.

Mayor Won't Give Dead Marine's Money Back

When I first saw this last week, I sent it out to every news organization I could reach. Then to every Veterans' Organization. Then directly to the White House.

Oh, and Soldier of Fortune Magazine...

Even handed a printed out version to a Marine at 8th and I.

Semper Fi
    Art

I have just written the Mayor and tried to be a gentleman about the whole thing, and I ask you have I done the right thing. If I have, let the city council know and ask them to act on this problem. Say huraah to the Brothers of the marine Corps. The Following is a draft of the letter I wrote.

I don't know why you took our Brothers money, but it seems to us that if you have any type of humanity left in you, you will settle with the Sepulveda Family and ask for the Nations forgiveness. You not only have to deal with the Sepulveda's Family, but you will hear from the Nations Family as well.Please help our Brothers Family out.Be A Man, not a mouse.

Credits
    Savings
    My e-mail is on its way to this low life, and another will follow everyday until either he or his town or state corrects this blasphemy to our Brother and his family. He will know that the Marines will never leave a fellow Marine or his family hung out to dry.

What a terrible man, to take from a mother who has already lost her Marine son. Maybe the Attorney General can help with this issue. Just does not seem fair it is a sad, sad, day when someone steals from a Marine even after his death.

This turd and low-life mayor? doesn't get it, its now not about money.
    I'm sure we could match dollar for dollar.
    It's now about HONOR, and taking care of our own.
    Come hades or high water, we will see that justice is done on behalf our Brother Marine.
    I could quote Colonel Nathan Jessup from a "Few Good Men" but that would be using cliques.
    He will learn that its not good to fool around with the Marine Corps and a bunch of upset Marines.
    blanket parties and a beating are not good enough for this low-life.
    Best we leave any action to the courts of the land.
    I'm still awaiting a reply to two E-Mails...

Thread Information