If the shoe fits.... - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: JoeT

Originally posted by NamGrunt68

Ya best be careful with what ya wish fer Grunt....Barndog might drink all yer Heineken !!! Then yer gonna be up a **** creek wid out a paddle....course ya can always run down to the LZ Crotch and I'll have sum fer ya....just tryin to cover ya Marine !!
    TY for the 6 me Bro..ole Tony/BarnDog iz a true Brother, Dane..I been drinkin with him twice..and..he doan neva take..the Marine is straight-up Hard Corps Marine..I do know that BarnDog will drink till it's gone and drink till everyone else is too.

Gonna be great to pass-out in the open air In May Bro..I know ya got me 6 and Ya know I got yers and the rest of The Corps Grunts..I damn sure love the Camaraderie and Brotherhood we got Bro. Lookin forward to the OP also. "get sum"

Land, Sea and Air..if it ain't Marine it doan Belong there

Re: Re: JoeT

Originally posted by USMC0311

TY for the 6 me Bro..ole Tony/BarnDog iz a true Brother, Dane..I been drinkin with him twice..and..he doan neva take..the Marine is straight-up Hard Corps Marine..I do know that BarnDog will drink till it's gone and drink till everyone else is too.

Gonna be great to pass-out in the open air In May Bro..I know ya got me 6 and Ya know I got yers and the rest of The Corps Grunts..I damn sure love the Camaraderie and Brotherhood we got Bro. Lookin forward to the OP also. "get sum"

Land, Sea and Air..if it ain't Marine it doan Belong there
    Phuckin AAA bro.....dat Op reward is gonna be a lookin good as a new place to **** !!! Git Sum ya Night Mud Sniffer !!!! Namnuts just said that the latter part o Jan might be good fer him to hook up with us if we canz make it up thar !!! Maybe we can convince Bitteroot that he needs to make a bizness trip up there about that time......he said he needed to visit that part of the Country pretty soon !!! Anyplace we can build him an open fire so he'll have a place to rest his face??

Re: Re: Re: JoeT

Originally posted by NamGrunt68

Phuckin AAA bro.....dat Op reward is gonna be a lookin good as a new place to **** !!! Git Sum ya Night Mud Sniffer !!!! Namnuts just said that the latter part o Jan might be good fer him to hook up with us if we canz make it up thar !!! Maybe we can convince Bitteroot that he needs to make a bizness trip up there about that time......he said he needed to visit that part of the Country pretty soon !!! Anyplace we can build him an open fire so he'll have a place to rest his face??
    Hey Dane..I got warmth, security, booze, a cook and a Creek bout 1 clic from the hooch..the Bird can hava change of pace from the fire-eatin..course the creek will be frozen in Jan, but wtf maybe ole Bitteroot can eat ice..man that MoFo iz one diversified Moween. son got a apartment above me too plenty of room.

Thread Information