shouldnt those posts go to the news section?
Create Post

shouldnt those posts go to the news section?

shouldnt all the posts that are articles go in the news section instead of taking up space and bumping off all the other posts?

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    News Articles are locked. News Posts can be discussed, mulled, supported, debated, or ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowwing
    News Articles are locked. News Posts can be discussed, mulled, supported, debated, or ignored.
    Well said!

Ellie

can there be a new secton made then? i like the news and the fact that you can debate, but this is an open forum, to me it just seems that there should be a section made for them if not, i'll just post in... well i'm not sure where, slop shute? just wondering

i just noticed that this IS the news and announcement section.. my bad. i've just been posting questions in the wrong section

You just make a post...

If the folks want to answer they will....
    I never heard of quiet Marines:eek:

Ellie

Last edited by thedrifter; 03-13-06 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thedrifter
    I never heard of quiet Marines:eek:
    strange, me either

Now Now I am a quiet Marine...

Lots of news posts, no question.
    In recruiting we called this "dump trucking". When so much info is dumped on a prospect they become disattached to any of it because of volume. Nothing really stands out to gain their interest.
    For example---If I dropped 150 pieces of silver at your feet and held out 10 pieces of gold, which would you respond to?

Shaffer--------You always seem to have the wright ansewer. Keep up the good work.

Thread Information