Wow! - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow!

Thats all Im trying to say Gary. It doesnt matter where you go , but anyone can tell you ..its all about the first appearance. Its an office environment, he or anyone should have know better. I guess my point was that as a Marine ...He....should have known better than to come in like that.
    and Wind N face I apologize for going off like that . That was immature and unproffesional of me . My sincerest apologies.

Sorry if I came on too strong, Wind ' Face. It was only meant to show that we tried to instill in our kids a feeling of self respect. I do have a granddaughter who defies the norm. She wears "ratty" jeans, sneakers and t-shirts with occasionally objectional subject matter. She alternates her hair colors...red, blue, black (during her "Goth" period) and showed up for a job when she was 18 looking like something the cat dragged in. Then she just couldn't understand why she wasn't hired! She dates some of the worst examples of humanity and brings them to our house to meet us. We usually manage to surprise her with our reactions...we are pleasant, friendly and will ask them to share a meal with us. That's the way we are. We don't prejudge anyone, just wait and see what happens. Often we discover that the "scruffy" look is a pose, there is usually a very decent person underneath. No doubt that would be my reaction to seeing you. You have a very sharp mind and no doubt have sensitive feelings beneath that hard exterior! I would be proud to have you visit us and share a meal or two as well as some "sea stories". Semper Fi

I will not lower myself to such insidious remarks. Sorry your offended. I'm not.

lol..very well...carry on with the plan of the day!

"I take no offense, no need to apologie's." This is what the "brotherhood" of Marines is all about. We can bounce each other off the walls, LOL, but when it comes down to it, whatever the case might be?
    We pick ourselves up, help each other clear the cobwebs, maybe button a shirt/blouse or two, and shake hands. Just don't let nobody else from any other service, or for that matter civilian's, interfere with Jarhead carryin' ons. Semper-Fi to you both, I take no offense. Remember, you all have a right, God given right to speak how you feel. And this is a great place to "git 'r done" cause, it stays at home. God Bless.

Semper Fi Marine ...Ill drink a brew with you anytime brother!

outlaw3179
    I am a Marine got out in 66 lost everything in a divorce. Lost my job in Sept, 05. All my savings are gone have no money for food this week. Car is broke down. My hair is almost shoulder length. wear blue work clothes. dont shave for two days at a time. good with computers. how about a job if I hitch hike to Iowa.

Thread Information