Head call - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Head call

Quote Originally Posted by VaMarine
    If you went to boot then we wouldnt be speaking about your time in.. But if you are talking about Basic Training in the Army... well that might be a different story then...

Stress cards i stand corrected.. but i said thats what i had heards..
    I figure the stress card story has the same source as the one that consistently pops up about Field Radio Ops having a life expectancy of 12 seconds in the battlefield. :rambo:

Was it 12 seconds in the battlefield or 12 seconds in combat... If you read One Bullet Away during the ambush they drove into.. the guy that had to leave the platoon was their radio man.. But some things i just take with a grain of salt.. others you have to believe till you are told otherwise..

Quote Originally Posted by VaMarine
    If you went to boot then we wouldnt be speaking about your time in.. But if you are talking about Basic Training in the Army... well that might be a different story then...

Stress cards i stand corrected.. but i said thats what i had heards..
    I think we all were taken in by the supposed stess card thing.

BTW - killer signature pic VA. Very well done.

Steve

12 seconds for Radio Op...in SOI we were told machine gunners had an 8 second life expectancy ..lol...So I think every MOS hypes up how badazz they are.

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw3179
    12 seconds for Radio Op...in SOI we were told machine gunners had an 8 second life expectancy ..lol...So I think every MOS hypes up how badazz they are.
    True, true.

My son is in Airframes, and currently with VMFA-232 - the "Red Devils." I think his life expectancy is like 80 years. I was in Aviation Ordnance. I believe my life expectancy was 75 years???

My reserve unit is a recon unit and I'm going to be a Field Radio Op. This does not bode well for me :/

Quote Originally Posted by MKocher
    My reserve unit is a recon unit and I'm going to be a Field Radio Op. This does not bode well for me :/

LOL - check out this thread - it has gone from "Head calls" to "life expectancy." I will take upon myself to right this ship!

Question: "What is the life expectancy of a boot recruit who spends too much time on the head?"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowman777
    Question: "What is the life expectancy of a boot recruit who spends too much time on the head?"
    I will answer this question with another question:

"How long does it take the average recruit to drown after being shoved into the toilet by an irate DI?"

Quote Originally Posted by MKocher
    I will answer this question with another question:

"How long does it take the average recruit to drown after being shoved into the toilet by an irate DI?"

To answer both the questions life expectancy of a recruit that spends too much time on the head? Unlimited because there is no recruit that is that stupid.. plus if so when the Drill Instructor comes in screaming.. what ever he was trying to push out will expel itself in an instant..

How long does it take a recruit to drown depends on whether he has be WSQed yet.. If he has then the recruit will not drown because he is one with the water and knows that he can continue to survive as long as he does not ingest his bowel movement that suddenly released when the drill instructor entered the Head

If the recruit has not been WSQ'ed approximately 20 mins.. You can breath in water.. and survive for a while before you officially drown...

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Yea, but how much wood could a recruit chuck if a recruit could chuck wood?

As much as it took to make the Drill Instructor Tired.

Thought of a couple more answers for you..

One the Recruit knows better than to drown with out requesting permission from the Drill instructor and so for wont drown for fear of doing squats thrusts till he dies again..

Again.. The recruit also knows that he doesnt want to **** off the scribe who would have to fill out all the paper work over his death and doesnt want to be stand fire watch every other hour for the rest of his life..

Why is the sky blue?

Yeah... You will learn to be able to dump very swiftly... About 120 seconds from time you run in to the time you run out... Talk about "gone in 60 seconds..."

The Drill Instructors do eat in the chow hall... While you are ourside waiting to get inside... So they get to hover over you while you eat yer few morsels

Oooohh I hate scribes... Especially "tainted ones"... Taking bribes for somehow overlooking someone next in line for fire watch... Mine got caught and he served some pretty messed up posts for the most part of 3rd phase...

Thread Information