Body armour
Create Post

Thread: Body armour

Body armour

Hello guys...i was watching the history channel and i only got a peice of it...but anyway is it true that the armour that guys use in iraq are top secret to the enemy? They reffered to it as dragon skin because of the way it was designed, they said that some guys dident even know they were being hit because the material obsorbed the bullets....thats just one type...the other type i already knew of and that was the steal plate which was surrounded by kevlar to obsorve the hit...thanx guys

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I don't know what your talking about, but there is something freaky I heard about. My uncle told me he was watching the discovery channel or somethin, and he said that 'they' have this new type of Armor that is liquid. It senses the airwaves between you and the bullet, and hardens like steel before it hits, and loosens up after it has been deflected. Now, that is too strange for me to believe w/out seeing it, but that'll be some bad @ss **** if we do get it.

Yea dude that was the same **** they had that also i forgot to mention that thats also top secert...they were only allowed to give like a brief desrciption about it though....its crazy man..but hey if it keeps u safe im glad we are the ones using it

the dragonskin isnt in production yet... its jsut kevlar and ceramic disks layerd on top of eachother.... not out yet

o really they must have been just testing it or something how did u hear about it

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    There is a news story posted from Ellie about this:
    Jax firm to produce flexible armor for GIs, Marines

Thread Information