Anyone notice?
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone notice?

Anyone notice?

I noticed earlier that it seems to me that the west coast is more motovated then the east coast. How can I change this or is there any programs or people that would be willing to do stuff i.e. go on runs, 8th and I, andrews air show, community service. Whats up!?

Outside of Nashville, TN. Work in FOB Louisville
    Credits
    Savings

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Rdy2gopoolie
    I noticed earlier that it seems to me that the west coast is more motovated then the east coast. How can I change this or is there any programs or people that would be willing to do stuff i.e. go on runs, 8th and I, andrews air show, community service. Whats up!?
    MAYBE:

The west coast is more 'touchy feely' than the east coast

The west coast isn't as 'self suffecient' as the east coast

The west coast needs to show off to feel respected

The west coast is just.... well.... different

Now.... lets see what I've stirred up !!

Parris Island rules

What are your sources for saying that the West Coast is more motivated than the East Coast? I surely hope you are not basing your judgement off the Marines from opposing coasts that appear on this board as this is way too biased given statistics. Give me some foundation for your assertations and we can work from there.

Well majority of the articles i read are based from the west coast, and a marine mentor told me that they have poolie functions once a week and do alot of other activities. They just come across as doing more stuff to be involved. Atleast from my perception.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    East Coast West Coast? You make it sounds like we're a bunch rappers. We'll all be walking around with giant gold Eagle Globe and Anchors hanging off us, and we actually do have the Humvees already.

HAHAHA!!! Yea true but I want to be more involved. Ive only heard of the Marine Corp League but only from a mentor and he is trying to figure out how to get me involved with them if i can.

Yeah, back in Alaska my recruiters do a once a week(maybe once a month) poolee function for all the poolees. I miss out cuz I'm way out here in TN!

We only do once a month. And my recruiter says its too cold to pt. Although i go out several times a week.

my recuiter told me the guys on the west coast are more cut than the east coast guys because they go to the beach alot more

Hehe. I think the east coast needs to change that image

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Not A Question Of Whos Better Or More Motivated

But why is it not more uniform across the land. Read the following threads from last year and judge for yourselves.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19630

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17480

doesnt matter to me. i'm from atlanta but i cant wait to go west coast!

msf
    Guest Free Member
    what about the midwest pride?

Marines Are Marines Period. The Only 2 Regions You Should Be Worried About Is The Middle East And North Korea.

Thread Information