Platoon 1149 dismissed!
Create Post

Talking Platoon 1149 dismissed!

After years of admiring the Marine Corps from afar I can finally say I知 one of the few and the proud. I知 sure I speak for not only myself but for the rest of Alpha company when I say that receiving the Eagle Globe and Anchor in my hand was one of the proudest moments of my life. I知 extremely fortunate that I had the best drill instructors on the depot to train my worthless civilian ass into a basically trained Marine. Senior Drill instructor Staff Sergeant Magdaleno, and Drill instructors Sergeant Kiraly and Staff Sergeant Bousquette are truly outstanding Marines that have my utmost respect. I知 looking forward to experiencing the intangibles of the Corps that need not to be noted.

Lastly, quit holding off poolees and wannabes. If your willing to put out 100% 24/7, recruit training can be one of the best experiences of your life. Good luck.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Let me be one of the first on Leatherneck to congratulate you on your EGA and other accomplishments. Welcome aboard Marine...!!!

Semper Fidelis

Outside of Nashville, TN. Work in FOB Louisville
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobes03
    ... to train my worthless civilian ass into a basically trained Marine.
    ... recruit training can be one of the best experiences of your life. Good luck.
    First, Welcome aboard.. Brother.

Second, BASICALLY TRAINED MARINE is right. your trek is just beginning.

Third, DROP AND BEGIN
    until you fix that Avatar

Semper Fi

Congrats MARINE!!! You've done a great job and accomplished what few will even attempt. Now its time for you to buckle down and get serious. What you are about to learn at MCT or SOI is going to save your life in Iraq. Pay attention and best of luck to you.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Welcome to the brotherhood Marine. Enjoy your leave you have definatly earned it. Stay moto at SOI and become one with the hills of 52 Area at Camp Pendleton. Stay connected to us while you are there, they have a great MCC building where you can rent computers and internet cheap. And most important listen up to your instructors and learn how to survive Iraq.

Semper Fi Brother

Jim

Congratulations Marine!

Ellie

Grats! Cant wait to be there with the EGA in my hand!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Congradualtions, Tobes03. Welcome to the Corps, MARINE!

Hey, Marine! Congratulations and welcome to the Brotherhood.

Semper Fi!

Thread Information