Asthma: Pulmonary Disorder affect the daily living and cause significent limittation in physical capacity.

Military Affairs: A Diagnosis of a Pulmonary Disease. Asthma.
Note; An incapacitating episode is one that requires bedrest and treatment by a physician.( Failure to meet enlistment physical standards.).....

(1). In the case of the Marine's the recommendation(s) are to referred case to the Office of Naval Disability Evaluation (CPEB).for a ( Medical Evaluation Board )

(2). Review of Discharge or Separation.( The Discharge Review Board).Are boards established by statute (10 USC 1553).To review upon their own motion, or upon
application by or on behalf of an individual, the type of discharge awarded upon separation from the service.

Recommendation Concerning the finding of a Medical Board and reasons for Separation.

(a). To be discharged by reason of physical disability existing prior to entry on active duty and not aggravated by service.
(b).To be discharged by reason of enlisted in error,i.e. Failure to meet enlistment
physical standards.
(c).To be discharged by reason of convenience of the government.
(d). To be discharged by reason of Unsuitability for service.
(e). To be returned to limited duty for period of six months with the following limitations and a re-evaluation at the end of that time.

Having been informed of the contents, opinion(s) and or recommendation(s) of the Medical Board I do (not) desire to submit in rebuttal. I understand that this Medical Board report with my rebuttal, if any, will become a part of my official Department of the Navy/Marine Corp Records. I further understand that the opinion(s) and recommendation(s) expressed by the Medical Board are not binding upon the Department of the Navy,
and that this case be subjected to review and final disposition by higher authority.

PROLOGUE
For 230 years, Americans in uniform have set aside their personal aspirations and safety to procure and protect the Freedoms established by the founders of our great nation.
Through their service, and all too often, through their sacrifices, these brave men and women have earned the gratitude and respect of the entire Nation.

During the Civil War , President Abraham Lincoln affirmed our Nation's commitment ".....
to care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow and his orphan." His
Eloquent words endured from his century to ours, and serve today as the motto of the
Department of Veterans Affairs, The federal agency responsible for honoring our debt of gratitude to America's patriots.

Whether you were injured on the home front in peacetime, or wounded overseas in time
of war, you stood up for America in our time of need. Now it's America's turn, through the
VA, to serve and honer you-----the american veteran.

BY: Sgt hermogenesm
Blinded Ret Marine Veteran

Field Service Representative. Thank you for your service to our Country: