Back from the swamp
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Back from the swamp

PLT 1108 1st BN Delta Co.

I just graduated on 16 December 2005. It's good to be home.

Cool

Congratulations Marine!

Ellie

Welcome To The Brotherhood.congrats.

Welcome To The Brotherhood.congrats.

Credits
    Savings
    Welcome back, Marine.

Ron

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Damn glad to see you back Marine!

Semper Fidelis

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Congratulations and welcome to the brotherhood Marine. My sincere condolences on the passing of your girl friend and her sister may they rest in peace. Take a well earned break while your on leave you have earned it. Keep your moto up in SOI and learn well for the fleet and always keep your head held high and represent us well. OOORAH!!! gggrrrr

Semper Fidelis

Congratulations, Marine! Enjoy your leave and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Semper Fi!

Bob

Marine Free Member jellyfish2183's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Congrats! I graduated from 2nd BN FOX Co. in Parris Island not long ago. This is actually the first time I've heard anything of DELTA Co. All we ever hear from the other side of the parade deck is BRAVO Co. this and BRAVO that. I guess it's because we get a lot of drops from BRAVO. But again, congratulation on your accomplishments. Good luck in SOI--be it ITB or MCT!

Congratulations Marine. Oorah!

Registered User Free Member CplClark's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyfish2183
    Congrats! I graduated from 2nd BN FOX Co. in Parris Island not long ago. This is actually the first time I've heard anything of DELTA Co. All we ever hear from the other side of the parade deck is BRAVO Co. this and BRAVO that. I guess it's because we get a lot of drops from BRAVO. But again, congratulation on your accomplishments. Good luck in SOI--be it ITB or MCT!

Thats because bravo is the best company
    <--- honorman 1029 b co april 4 2003

Marine Free Member jellyfish2183's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    You done lost your mind! Everybody knows that the RTB order of supremacy goes like this:

2nd Battalion = BEST, anything goes
    3rd Battalion = Good
    4th Battalion = A'ight
    1st Battlion = Mothers of America-quality training

Well, seriously. Everybody is going to feel that their respective training battalion and company is the best and the toughest and say that the other battalions and company sucks. We, at the 2nd RTB felt that the 1st RTB sucks because we get most of our PCP pick-ups from there (in my case, since I was in FOX Co., we pick up the PCPs from mostly BRAVO Co.).

I think they're all ok, so long as MoA don't interfere with the way they train any further.

Registered User Free Member CplClark's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    You done lost your mind! Everybody knows that the RTB order of supremacy goes like this:

3rd Battalion = Good
    4th Battalion = A'ight

Well, seriously. Everybody is going to feel that their respective training battalion and company is the best and the toughest and say that the other battalions and company sucks. We, at the 2nd RTB felt that the 1st RTB sucks because we get most of our PCP pick-ups from there (in my case, since I was in FOX Co., we pick up the PCPs from mostly BRAVO Co.).

I think they're all ok, so long as MoA don't interfere with the way they train any further.

lol good to go devil, keep thinking that if it gets you through the night

3rd Battalion = Good
    4th Battalion = A'ight

Wouldn't you think that 1st RTB is better because they have gotten rid of all their sh!tbirds, and left them with you guys?

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    LOL!

In the 80s they said 1st Battalion trains you, 2nd Battalion was the Mothers of America BN, and 3rd Battlion just beats you!

Thread Information