F.a.s.t?
Create Post

Thread: F.a.s.t?

Registered User Free Member M700's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Post F.a.s.t?

I am a Marine still under student status at SOI Camp Pendleton. I enlisted for a 5 year security forces contract and am trying to get into a F.A.S.T company once finished with my MOS school. The problem is that I have heard that Security Forces Marines that have absolutely no criminal criminal record (me) are pretty much going to be gaurding nukes and standing post all day. The question is, Does anyone know the best way to help me try to get into a F.A.S.T company?

Semper Fi,
    PFC Nielson.

what the hell is a fast company this is a new one on me???? hell i thought all companys were fast in my Beloved Marine Corps..

Correct me if i am wrong here these units are kinda like our Navy seals then???

I was selected for FAST Co. You do have to be top of your class not only in pistol, shotgun, and MP-5. You have to be the best in what ever you do no matter what it is. Whether it the way you carry yourself on liberty but, also your aggression and capability to function in all situations. Be a hard charger. Pick FAST Co. as your #1 pick. You may get it. If you do you better buckle up because you are in for the ride of your life. FAST Co. is high speed low drag. There is never a dull moment. Absorb all you are taught and keep it at the tip of your brain. You never know when you will be deployed. Also by the way FAST Co. is deployable anywhere in the world within 24hrs. I was there I know.

Semper Fi

F.A.S.T Company

F.A.S.T Company was an amazing experience for me. I loved it. The training you get is obviously top notch. It's not RECON but it's pretty damn close. I was part of the orignal 2nd F.A.S.T Company. I joined the unit in 1998 when the corps had decided to implement a 2nd F.A.S.T company in Yorktown VA. You really do have to be in the top percentage of your class in gun school (security force school). Try not to party to much in VA Beach, LOL. Anyway even if you don't get into F.A.S.T company enjoy your time in the corps. It's obviously not always a good time, but it's an experience I wouldn't give up for anything.

so how many guys are you competing with in security force training?

Thread Information