Alleged Marine impersonator charged
Create Post

Cool Alleged Marine impersonator charged

Alleged Marine impersonator charged
    Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Albert T. McKelvey, charged with impersonating a Marine Corps officer, pleaded not guilty yesterday to one misdemeanor count.

He is charged with wearing a colonel's uniform at a Memorial Day military event on May 30.

Mr. McKelvey, of Richland, has claimed to friends in the past that he was in the Marines during the Korean War and worked in the highly classified intelligence community.

Mr. McKelvey, 68, would have been just 16 years old when the war ended in 1953.

His attorney, Sumner Parker, said that Mr. McKelvey was in the Marine Corps but the paperwork his client had to prove he attained the rank of colonel was destroyed in a fire in 1995. Mr. Parker hopes he'll be able to obtain copies of those records through the military.

Ellie

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Everybody's paperwork was destroyed in the great fire in the records department. My dog ate my homework too teacher..... Run him up and disk him. He is dishonoring the blood that was shed from the Marines of the Korean war and all the Marines past and present.

Semper-Fi! "Never Forget" Chuck Hall

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    and worked in the highly classified intelligence community.
    Its always something like that, or they were 1st Recon but still don't know how to read a map.

Yellowwing I thought you knew that the USMC has 3 divisons of RECON and they all do real highly classifed work?

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Yup, and the real one know how to read a map! Not these posers like this Albert T. McKelvey bastard.

Thread Information