Job School!!! Whoo Hoo!
Create Post

Job School!!! Whoo Hoo!

Well I've just spent my first week at NAS Pensacola , FL as an "indoc". So as of today I can go off base on my libo. Well so far I like this place... REALLY GOOD CHOWHALL!!! MCT was pretty cool except for the humps... Ugghhh I hated those.

I don't think I've ever heard of any Air Force base NOT having an awesome chow hall.

The 15K hump was the worst, but the FEX afterwards was fun as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by miguelito
    I don't think I've ever heard of any Air Force base NOT having an awesome chow hall.
    It's hard serving crap food to units comprised mainly of officers. That's my guess.

Pensacola is a Navy base, but that's a good point about chow halls and officers.
    Make sure you make your way over to McGuire's Irish Pub and have a Guiness for me. Also, take the time to check out the Naval Air Museum that's on base. A great history lesson on Navy and Marine Corps aviation.
    Watch out for the local girls. I should know, I married one nine years ago, and I was never stationed in Pensacola. She came to Ohio. You'll experience a lot of "are you enlisted or officer" amongst the ladies who hang out at McGuire's and Seville Quarter.

lol i would but i'm only 19... So I cant go drink you a guiness... I'll drink a Dr. Pepper for ya though...

Thread Information