How Long Before Europe Falls?
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool How Long Before Europe Falls?

How Long Before Europe Falls?
    Written by Barbara J. Stock
    Sunday, November 06, 2005

Liberals in America are trying to take over the White House and dictate to a sitting president who should be on his personal staff. The media follows the president to foreign soil to hound him about “Plamegate,” and all the while, parts of Europe are coming unglued. The liberal media in America barely mentions it. The media carefully sidesteps the fact that the riots in France are Islam-driven. The riots in Denmark are barely mentioned. The Muslim riots will spread and demands for Muslim autonomy will be made. This is just the beginning of the war for Europe. The second phase of the Islamification of Europe has begun and all the mindless journalists care about is that “Scooter Libby” pled innocent at his first court hearing.

On the surface, it seems that the youth of Paris are just out raising hell and burning cars for the fun of it, but that isn’t what is happening at all. The suburbs of Paris are burning and it isn’t because of some bored kids. What no one seems to want to mention is the fact that it is angry Muslims who are burning the city every night. Cars are overturned and the violence is escalating. A woman on crutches exiting a bus was doused with gasoline and set ablaze. These “boys” have now moved from burning cars to burning people.

The story was reported that two Muslim boys were trying to avoid a police checkpoint and decided to hide in a high-voltage electric substation. The boys were killed when they touched something they should not have touched. The police deny that they were chasing the boys, but Muslims have used this as an excuse to tear up schools, trains, shops, and any car that dares venture near them and their “turf.”

Islam seems to own the suburbs of Paris and it’s unlikely it will give them back to France. It is equally unlikely that France will demand the suburbs be returned to French control. Chirac seems befuddled and unable to regain control of streets of his own country. This is just what Islam was hoping would happen.

Many French authorities seem bewildered and unable to deal with the uprising. What did they expect? When a country opens its borders and allows Muslims to pour in without demanding that they accept the local culture, riots should not have been a surprise. A growing number of Muslims that have immigrated to European countries, it seems, come with no intention of blending with the locals. They have come with a purpose and that purpose is to take over the country. Many Muslim immigrants gather together, live in poverty, are unemployed and living on the dole with nothing to do but reproduce, get angry, and be taught endlessly that Islam will make it better. Of all the countries in Europe, France has probably been the most accommodating. This is its reward.

France is witnessing a skirmish: a “feeling out” of what the French authorities will do and how this uprising will be dealt with. So far, the Muslims are winning. Some arrests have been made but it seems as though the French are just hoping the rioting Muslims will just get tired and go home. So far, that doesn’t seem to be happening. The violence is spreading and along with the firebombs, guns are being used.

Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin stated, “The return to calm and the restoration of order are the priority--our absolute priority.” Unfortunately, de Villepin offered no solution to the problem. What the French should do is deport each and every one of the rioters and their families back from whence they came--but they won’t. That wouldn’t be “politically correct.” Meeting a crisis head-on just isn’t the French way. The government will try to “reason” with the rioters to get in touch with their anger so that their anger can be understood. Muslims will make demands and those demands will be met. Round one: Islam wins.

The French will blame the “unrest” on their own lack of sensitivity to the Islamic way of life. After consultations with Islamic leaders it will be decided that expecting Muslims to become French was an infringement on their rights. In the end, it will be the French that change, not the Muslims. Once again, Islam will be rewarded for violence and its cause will be advanced.

It is even worse in Arhus, Denmark. Muslim youth rioters in Arhus have openly declared war on the Danish government. The rioters chanted, “This land belongs to us!” Meeting with reporters, a spokesman told reporters that Muslims were tired of being oppressed and harassed. With their faces covered to hide their identities, they gave an ominous warning to the local police: “The police has to stay away. This is our area. We rule this place.” It seems that they do.

The Danish paper, Jyllands Post, added fuel to the fire by daring to publish some editorial cartoons that involved Mohammed. Any insult to Mohammed or Islam is punishable by death. In typical Muslim fashion, mindless fury took control and their own neighborhoods were torched and fearful firefighters refused to fight the fires. So far, the only weapons the Muslims used have been firebombs and rocks, but this too will change as they realize the terror they can put in the average Danish citizen’s heart. If the police and firefighters won’t enter Muslim neighborhoods, the Muslims will begin to take over more neighborhoods. Soon, in the heart of Denmark, there will be something rotten--Lebanon.

Soon, there could be Muslim uprisings all over Europe. It’s unlikely that there will be riots in the old eastern-block countries. These countries simply won’t tolerate that kind of behavior and Islam knows that. One thing Islamics know how to do is pick their targets. Western Europe is weak.

Islamics do make mistakes as they did when America was attacked. After two decades of weakness, Islamics did not expect the reaction to the attack that they got. Genuinely surprised by the attacks on Afghanistan and Iraq, Islamics had to fall back and regroup. Now, they use our own left and the obliging media to help Islam win the war. After all, why expend money and blood on another frontal attack when American senators like Kerry, Kennedy, and Boxer will do the fighting for them? Islamics have learned how powerful the peaceniks are in America. All Islamics have to do is wait and be patient.

Time is short for many European countries. How these Muslim uprising are dealt with will tell the tale. If the troublemakers are thrown out of the country or in prison, there is hope. If the governments scramble to accommodate Islam at the expense of their respective cultures, the war will be lost. Instead of the Nazi salute, Europe’s salute will be bowing to Mecca. Is there much difference between the two?

About the Writer: Barbara J. Stock is a registered nurse who enjoys writing about politics and current events. She has a website at www.republicanandproud.com/. Barbara J. receives e-mail at dickens502003@yahoo.com.

Ellie

http://p089.ezboard.com/bthefontmanscommunity

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    The Moors arise again! Wake up Frenchie, do you really think a bunch of poor immigrants can organize a week of insurrection?

Who is pulling the rioter's strings? Hit them hard and fast. Frenchie, if you just can't get 'er done, give us a call!

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

Quote Originally Posted by yellowwing
    The Moors arise again! Wake up Frenchie, do you really think a bunch of poor immigrants can organize a week of insurrection?

Who is pulling the rioter's strings? Hit them hard and fast. Frenchie, if you just can't get 'er done, give us a call!

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"
    Truthfully, I prefer that we not become involved in this current rage upon the European Continent. Like World War One. and World War Two, the Middle east, and Indochina they have brought this rage unpon themselves, and they assisted the Americans not one iota in the problems we have had to contend with because of them; they nether heeded our warnings nor listened to our counsel, and instead acted as arrogant and pompus asses and sided with our enemies, or were in concert with our enemies in all such matters.

I instead propose that we stick with the Westren Islanders of Europe, for they have traditions not unlike ours, and they have been with us through thrick and thin, and they have demonstrated with their blood and friendship that we were appreciated as allies. The rest of Western Europe, save the Danes and the Italians, be damned! Let them simmer in their own self-made soup.

The French are AGAIN suffering an invasion that they have brought on them selves. It's time that the rest of the western world refuse to come to the aide of a spineless arogant country that appears incapable of defending it's self and refuses to aid it's allies. This is a country whos army has been routed in virtually every conlict since the 1800's. Let them reap the rewards of weekness and pacivness as they watch Paris fall AGAIN and burn at the hands of their friends in the islamic community. Which islamic nation will be the first to send troops or aid ? Morocco, Syria, Jordan........ Get the EU fighters away from the french air force before they can be compromised. Let them sell more mirages to their islamic friends.

Revs. Jackson and Sharpton are needed in Paris
    Dennis Sevakis

I’m really surprised that we haven’t heard anything from Jesse or Al regarding the ongoing and apparently uncontrolled “civil unrest” in France as well as some other EU countries, the full extent of which has been less than fully reported by both the European and American media. You’d think they’d be on a plane by now geared up for some good ol’ fashioned conciliation Jackson and Sharpton style. Really though, Al’s the man. He’s the one with in-your-face experience on how to put the lid on urban torching, amok running and jihad inciting.

But then, maybe Dr. Phil should be our man in Paris? With his bag full of Oprahesque touchy-feely remedies for all of one’s ills, he’ll quickly find the cure that seems to elude the French press.

That’s right. According to Sebastian Usher, BBC world media correspondent, the French press – presse? – is stepping into the breach with suggestions like these:

• Le Monde: “It is time to deal seriously with a serious crisis” that is the result of “disorderly leadership” at the top.

Now that’s really helpful but at least their timing is right-on. I’m also quite comforted to learn that rampant disorder results from disorderly leadership. Why, I wouldn’t have it any other way. They’re also peeved that Interior Minister Nicolas Sarkozy is trying to appeal to the “most right-wing fringe,” charge President Chirac with not acting swiftly enough in calling for calm, and criticize Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin for keeping “silent for five days” at the start of the crisis. Yep, let’s talk. That’ll restore order. After all, it’s been going on for only nine days. This is where Dr. Phil comes in.

• Liberation: “We must not abandon entire areas to the violence of a minority which ruins first and foremost the lives of those living in the suburbs.”

Well, if that’s where the riots are what do you expect? Should the rioters move in to the urban centers? From what I read I get the distinct impression the suburbs were already abandoned. Isn’t that why they’re rioting? Next.

• Aujourd’hui En France/Le Parisien says that the “frustration of the local community has reached its limit.”

Oh, really? I thought “frustration” is what led to the riots. I must be missing something here.

• Le Figaro helpfully informs us that “the local community can’t take it any more!”

Then why don’t they stop? Seems simple enough. On the other hand, the paper thinks the root of the problem lies with what it calls a “policy of immigration without control.” Heh, now we’re getting somewhere. One of Le Figaro’s commentators says the “urgent necessity is to control the influx of immigrants, both legal and illegal.” Perhaps what the country needs is good diuretic. “In 15 years, it will be the children of those arriving today who will set fire to the suburbs.” Must be genetic.

That’s right. The first thing to do when you’re in a hole is to stop digging.

Monsieur Giuliani, once again please help us return the favor of Lafayette’s service to America during its time of crisis. I know we’ve done this more than once before. But they are such bugger-ups and you’re abundantly experienced in restoring order to a metropolis in the grip of anarchists. And by the way, Governor “I’m on top of it” Blanco – love that name – says you may take as many Louisiana Guard troops with you as you please, for they are of no further use to her. Just pick up some fresh croissant while you’re over there.

Dennis Sevakis 11 05 05

Ellie
    There's no benefit for them, so the Idiots won't go.

Registered User Free Member K-Dog's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    How long before Europe falls? That's a good question. While I'm no expert I'll give you some personal observations. Advance warning: this could be an extremely long boring read so you might want to mosey along right now.

First a little history: My Father was German born and immigrated to our great Country at the age of 17 after W.W.II. He was here for about a year and decided to join our beloved Corps. Even with a thick German accent, he thrived as a Marine. After 3 years (including service in Korea) he was honorably discharged a Sgt.

After a while he decided that the US Military might not be a bad career and it might be a way to get stationed close to his family in Germany. As much as he loved the Corps, his chances of being stationed in Germany were slim. So in he walked to an Air Force recruiter.

After a couple of years he wound up in England. A dream assignment for this man of German decent. On long weekends and leave he could drive right onto a ferry, cross the English Channel and drive to his birth place. He had the best of both worlds.

Enter a beautiful, blonde, British bombshell. According to my Mom it was love at first sight. As Dad's time in England became short, he married the Brit (Mom) and took her back to the land of milk and honey. Several years and duty stations later, there they were in NY with 4 kids (3 boys, one girl).

Enter one year unaccompanied duty, Vietnam. As a young boy I remember the small reel to reel tapes that Dad and Mom would send each other. Back then things were tight so the same couple tapes would be reused and taped over. I can remember Mom encouraging us to talk as she shoved the mic in front of us. Tough year for Mom, taking care of 4 brats and she didn't even have a drivers license. But she did it.

Home coming! It's one of those happy childhood memories that's branded in my brain. The Vista Cruiser (driven by my Aunt) pulled up close to the bus station. The excitement and anticipation was overwhelming for a young boy. After what seemed to be an eternity, out he walked, struggling to carry the three large bags. Lots of hugs and smiles on everyone's faces. I don't remember what said but I can still see the smiles on everyone's face. On the ride home I remember digging into Dad's bags. I discovered the embroidered jackets that he got for all of us. They were much like the ones I would see later in life that Marines would bring back from Oki.

Enter another dream assignment: Hahn AFB Germany. By this time the Ol Man was a SNCO and of course being a German native was a major advantage in his job as a Security Policeman. 68-74, that's a huge chunk of time for a boy. I spent every summer on my Grandmother's farm in a small rural village in Bavaria. Good times! Along with the Vista Cruiser (a beast of a machine on the Autobahn) Dad had bought a VW camper. It had a fold out tent, a small sink, etc. Quite primitive compared to today's RV's but it was great for us. We traveled a lot and visited most of the Western European Countries. Many trips on a ferry to cross to England and visit Mom's family. We even visited "the wall." Another memory seared in my mind forever. After all, how many young boys can claim they had Russian machine guns aimed at them? Something that makes an impression.

Why tell you all this? I feel it's important to give you a perspective from someone who has spent a lot of time in Europe and has strong family ties there. Let's jump forward a few years. 5 Nov 1979. Another day that's tattooed on my brain! It's the day I got off the bus and onto the yellow footprints at Parris Island. How can anyone forget that day? It's also the day after our Embassy was seized in Iran. I had just turned 18 and my adult life was beginning with a bang. What the hell was I thinking? LOL

My four years as a Marine was brief but busy. Three MOS schools (1 primary and 2 secondary), mountain survival training, cold weather survival training, 2 NATO deployments to Norway (USS Ponce & USS Guadalcanal), CAX, a few other combined field exercises with the doggies and many field sessions in good ol Camp Lejuene. I was injured during Operation Alloy Express and left legally blind in one eye. Spent a lot of time at Bethesda recouping from several surgeries. After that I was sent to Quantico where I was medically retired from the Corps.

A couple of weeks before being separated, the Marine Barracks in Beirut was bombed. Already in our ranks at Medical Platoon was a survivor of the bombing of our Embassy there. The ranks would swell again. My brief time in the Marines started with Islamic terrorism and also ended with it. I don't think I have to list all the acts of terrorism that have happened since, it's well documented.

Lot's of things have happened over the last 26 years since I first stood on those yellow footprints including some very low points in my life. Both of my Parents have died as well as a younger Brother who was a Capt. in the USAF. My other Brother followed in Dad's footsteps as well joining the Corps in 88. Ironically he too would be injured and medically separated. Don't get me wrong, lots of happy times as well. I'm married to a wonderful Woman, I have two great boys (9 & 5) and I own my own business to name a few things.

I hadn't been to Europe in 20+ years. The last time I was there I was wearing a uniform, that was 1982. Last year we decided to do a European summer vacation. I was happy when the spousal unit agreed as I had a strong urge to reconnect with my European family. Some had visited us here over the years but the majority I hadn't seen. It would be three weeks and five Countries. We would pick up my niece in London where she flew in and later drop her in Frankfurt for her flight home. That made five of us in a small station wagon traveling across Europe. A little cramped and oh how I longed for that beast of a machine "the Vista Cruiser."

The trip was great! Got to see a lot and most importantly, reconnect with family. Both my English and German relatives held family reunions in my honor. I can't express in words how great it was for me. Before leaving the States I had asked my boys if there was anything they would like to do or see in Europe. I wanted to include them in the planning as I know these are formidable years. I thought it would be nice to include their wants and wishes. Of all things, they wanted to see the Eiffel Tower. I hadn't planned on going to France as my last experience there wasn't on my "good memory" list. On my 19th birthday, I was thrown in a French 'brig." That's a whole other story and I won't go there! So be it, they wanted the Eiffel Tower, they were going to get it!

Man, have I strayed from the topic of discussion! I warned you! LOL. Ok, let me try and get back on track. The Europe I knew and loved as a kid, even the Europe I knew as a young Marine, was different. In London, we stayed in a hotel in one of the many downtown borrows. I thought I was in an Arab Country! The language, signs, store fronts, etc., were all in Arabic. Then while in France, I was shocked at the number of muslims there were. Come to find out, there are now 6 million of them in France. Amsterdam, same thing. I was surprised how many had immigrated to Germany as well.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against immigration! If it wasn't for immigration, I wouldn't be here! But let me make something clear. When both of my parent's immigrated to this country, they assimilated into the American society and way of life. My Father was granted citizenship shortly after service in Korea and my Mom made it a point to get hers when my Dad came home from Vietnam. My Father once told me," I'm proud of the German blood that runs through my veins but the heart that pumps it is ALL AMERICAN." His dying wish to be buried in Arlington shows to me, how much he loved this country. Only one flag (well, 3 if you include USMC & POW/MIA) flys at my house. My loyalty to my Country is without question. I will raise my boys in the same fashion.

My point? Many (not all) of the middle eastern immigrants won't and don't want to become part of western civilization. Many of them are radical and want nothing more than the ultimate destruction of the west. Am I paranoid? I don't think so! I've seen with my own eyes what is coming. I'm afraid that the terrorism is only going to get worse before it gets better. The world is a far different place than the one of my youth. And to be honest, it worries me. I'd like to see what others have to say on this subject?

Anyways, thanks for putting up with my long rant! And just think, this was my very first posting here! Yeah, I know, I'm a bit of a wind bag! On another note, I'd like to wish all of you an early happy 230th Birthday! Let's hope there is a thousand more!

Semper Fi,
    K-Dog aka K.C.

Finally something we can agree on. I don't think that we should interfere unless it really gets outta control. Then it would only again look like WW I and WW II. The Americans to the rescue. Then it would give the French another reason to hate us for helping them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph P Carey
    Truthfully, I prefer that we not become involved in this current rage upon the European Continent. Like World War One. and World War Two, the Middle east, and Indochina they have brought this rage unpon themselves, and they assisted the Americans not one iota in the problems we have had to contend with because of them; they nether heeded our warnings nor listened to our counsel, and instead acted as arrogant and pompus asses and sided with our enemies, or were in concert with our enemies in all such matters.

I instead propose that we stick with the Westren Islanders of Europe, for they have traditions not unlike ours, and they have been with us through thrick and thin, and they have demonstrated with their blood and friendship that we were appreciated as allies. The rest of Western Europe, save the Danes and the Italians, be damned! Let them simmer in their own self-made soup.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    That's a great story K-Dog! Our family did not have a Vista Cruiser, but we did have a big Plymouth Fury.

Rioters are still at it on day 11:

Rioting Spreads to 300 Towns in France

theres going to be a few changes made in Europe in the next few years

I just said it on another site. The sooner we get started the sooner it will be over. Anybody seen my 782 gear.

Credits
    Savings

Talking

Ed,

LMAO!!!! Don't know where you find 'em, but ain't it the truth!!!

Semper Fi.

Ron

"Is Paris Burning: 21st Century"

350 towns!!! Well when the French screw up, they really screw up! After all, 12 Million French men can't be wrong, mostly the number of Muslims in France! About that EU thing, do you really think it is going to work? Last year I gave it five years before it just blew up. It appears that I gave them too much credit.

Well J.P.C.
    your not alone, the rest of the world keeps thinking france will learn from it's mistakes but to the contrary they are doing their damnest to repeat them

The EU will not work due in large part to who else but the french. They seem incapable of cooperating with any other country.....at least those that are not terrorist states. If the EU could eliminate france from the union it would have at least a fighting chance to succede.

JMO

Registered User Free Member K-Dog's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Paris Burning: How Empires End
    http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=10116

by Patrick J. Buchanan

Posted Nov 7, 2005

The Romans conquered the barbarians—and the barbarians conquered Rome.

So it goes with empires. And comes now the penultimate chapter in the
    history
    of the empires of the West.

This is the larger meaning of the ritual murder of Theo Van Gogh in
    Holland, the
    subway bombings in London, the train bombings in Madrid, the Paris
    riots
    spreading across France. The perpetrators of these crimes in the
    capitals of
    Europe are the children of immigrants who were once the colonial
    subjects of the
    European empires.

At this writing, the riots are entering their 12th night and have
    spread to
    Rouen, Lille, Marseille, Toulouse, Dijon, Bordeaux, Strasbourg,
    Cannes, Nice.
    Thousands of cars and buses have been torched and several nursery
    schools
    fire-bombed. One fleeing and terrified woman was doused with gasoline
    and set
    ablaze.

The rioters are of Arab and African descent, and Muslim. While almost
    all are
    French citizens, they are not part of the French people. For never
    have they
    been assimilated into French culture or society. And some wish to
    remain who
    and what they are. They live in France but are not French. The
    rampage began
    October 27 when two Arab youths, fleeing what they mistakenly thought
    was a
    police pursuit, leapt onto power lines and were electrocuted. The two
    deaths
    ignited the riots.

Interior Minister Nicholas Sarkozy, a candidate to succeed President
    Chirac, is
    said to have infuriated and inflamed the rioters. Before the r ampage
    began, he
    promised “war without mercy” on crime in the teeming suburbs where
    unemployment
    runs at 20% and income is 40% below the national average. He has
    denounced the
    rioters as “scum” and “rabble.”

Like the urban riots in America in the 1960s, which the Kerner
    Commission blamed
    on “white racism,” Paris’s riots are being blamed on France’s failure
    to bring
    Islamic immigrants into the social and economic mainstream of the
    nation.
    Solutions being offered range from voting rights for non-citizens to
    affirmative
    action in hiring for the children of Third World immigrants.

To understand why this is unlikely to solve France’s crisis, consider
    how
    America succeeded, and often failed, in solving her own racial crisis.
    While, as
    late as the 1950s, black Americans were not integrated fully into our
    economy or
    society, they had been assimilated into American culture.

They worshipped the same God, spoke the same language, had endured the
    same
    Depression and war, listened to the same music and radio, watched the
    same TV
    shows, laughed at the same comedians, went to the same movies, ate the
    same
    foods, read the same books, magazines and newspapers, and went to
    schools where,
    even when they were segregated, they learned the same history.

We were divided, but we were also one nation and one people. Black
    folks were
    as American as apple pie, having lived in our common land longer than
    almost
    every other ethnic group save Native Americans. And America had a
    history of
    having assimilated immigrants in the tens of millions from Europe.

But no European nation has ever assimilated a large body of immigrant
    peoples,
    let alone people of color. Moreover, the African and Islamic peoples
    pouring
    into Europe—there are 20 million there now—are, unlike black
    Americans,
    strangers in a new land, and millions wish to rem ain proud Algerians,
    Muslims,
    Moroccans.

These newcomers worship a different God and practice a faith
    historically
    hostile to Christianity, a traditionalist faith that is rising again
    and recoils
    violently from a secular culture saturated in sex.

Severed from the civilization and cultures of their parents, these
    Arab and
    Muslim youth may hold French citizenship and carry French passports,
    but they
    are no more French than Americans who live in Paris are French.
    Searching for a
    community to which they can truly belong, they gravitate to mosques
    where the
    imams, many themselves immigrants, teach and preach that the West is
    not their
    true home, but a civilization alien to their values and historically
    hostile to
    their nations and Islam.

The soaring Muslim population is a Fifth Column inside Europe.

Nevertheless, their numbers must grow. For not only do they have a
    higher birth
    rate than the nativ e-born Europeans, no European nation, save Moslem
    Albania,
    has a birth rate (2.1 births per woman) that will enable it to endure
    for many
    more generations. The West is aging, shrinking, and dying.

Yet, to keep Europe’s economy growing and taxes coming in to fund the
    health and
    pension programs of Europe’s rising numbers of retired and elderly,
    Europe needs
    scores of millions of new workers. And Europe can only find them in
    the Third
    World.

Nor should Americans take comfort in France’s distress. By 2050,
    there will be
    100 million Hispanics in the United States, half of them of Mexican
    ancestry,
    heavily concentrated in a Southwest most Mexicans still believe by
    right belongs
    to them.

Colonization of the mother countries by subject peoples is the last
    chapter in
    the history of empires—and the next chapter in the history of the West—
    that is
    now coming to a close.

Mr. Buchanan is a nationall y syndicated columnist and author of The
    Death of the
    West, The Great Betrayal, and A Republic, Not an Empire.

Thread Information