Unbelievably Motivated Now!!! - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered User Free Member A.P's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    You all have confirmed my post. thanks for the good words.

Angry

AP:: suck it up, non hacker===you make me want to puke cause you are in MY CORPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Work hard-Play hard

my thoughts exactly... spent two 7 month UDP's on that rock and it is a part of who I am.. hell... I got cancer on that island.. I had the army cut that beast out of me to finish the last year with my beloved Corps... You want a downer... try that on...but don't EVER use my Corps as an example of what not to do... I still embrace it... and will always hold that little piece of rock as my own..
    I was stationed in Hawaii.. UDP'ed to OKI... kin-ville was... and always been my fav place to have libo...
    bro.. stay motivated.. and listen to those in the know... A.P doesn't speak for the rest of us...

Semper Fi

wow guys lol... this got a little of subject...

Highly motivated

I have not seen the movie yet,but am planning on buying it.
    you stay highly motivated young man the Marines can alway's use good men like yourself, I'm not going to lye to you it's going to be tough when you go to bootcamp,but stick it out and you'll be glad you did.
    the tital Marine is something noone can ever take away from you nor the pride that goes with it.

Semper Fi

From the way A.P () talks you'd think he was a REAL Marine. Makes me want to come out of retirement and kick some ass!!!!!!!!!!!

For ****s and grins go up to Camp Hansen, go in the Main Gate and hollar "Combat Engineers Suck"!!

SEMPER FI

Quote Originally Posted by OLE SARG
    From the way A.P (Ass Paper) talks you'd think he was a REAL Marine. Makes me want to come out of retirement and kick some ass!!!!!!!!!!!

For ****s and grins go up to Camp Hansen, go in the Main Gate and hollar "Combat Engineers Suck"!!

SEMPER FI
    Be careful Ole Sarg, they are already busy removing posts that are critical of poor AP! Apparently, some can call me a Nazi and other things, and nothing happens to their posts, but we can't call a jerk a jerk! It is a very selective system as to who gets pulled and who does not!

Smalcom;
    No matter of your choice of services remember their is only ONE THAT IS THE BEST OF THE BEST. You will always have someone that is a YARDBIRD, no matter were you get stationed. I was on the rock in 63/64 with H&S 81mm 2/9 and you just have to make the best of it. Good luck to you.
    Big Phil.
    61/68

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    My personal experience was that anyone sent to Okinawa would become either, "an alcoholic, a PT-aholic, or work-aholic".

AP, your very narrow field of 02 would demand a very small and remote community. It only makes strategic sense that if stationed on foreign soil, that you would be sent to the boonies.

Tactical security of Intelligence Stations would be easier if you are in a remote area. That makes great sense for the Needs of The Corps. But it requires a sacrifice for "person needs".

Bottom line, The Corps trained you in 02. Open your eyes, young Marine. It is a lifetime guaranteed meal ticket for the next 50 years of your life.

So what if we ask that you live in 3rd world conditions for the next 12 months. That is just a short flashing glimmer in a whole lifetime.

We got Bro's that will spend the next 7 months not knowing if the next roadside lump of sh*t is going to blow them into a 6x3 plot in Arlington Virginia.

Just do your job. That's all the Corps asks of you.

JPC... your right on target.. they didn't even bother to edit mine.. they just deleted it.. I guess I had better tell A.P. he's my buddy so that my post wont get deleted... what a bunch of BS.. I would love to know why my post was deleted.. we heading back to the land of being PC again?

Smile Unbelievably Motivated!

Hey there Devil Dogs. My reply to A.P on this post was also deleted. I have no Idea why? I did not even use any profanity. Like everybody said there will always be Yardbirds where ever one may be stationed at. Good work motivating these young Devilpups(Poolees). Semper Fi my Marine Brothers!!! :bandit:

Registered User Free Member RBeanJr's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    What you put into your training is what you get out of it! Crying because you are on the rock is buls**t if you ask ME! Why not think about those that are in harms way now. Some paying the ultimate price to kepp us all free. A.P.

As far as you Smalcom! Keep training, keep your head on straight and your eye's on the prize. The 2nd most important day of my life other than the birth of my children was that day 02June1982 standing on the parade deck at P.I. and being called a MARINE for the first time. Once a Marine ALWAYS a MARINE! Many have come before you and many will come after you! You need to preserve the CODE and live up to the expectations of those that have fallen holding the Eagle, GLOBE and ANCHOR close to the hearts. SEMPER FI!

Thread Information