230th marine corps ball
Create Post
    Registered User Free Member PFC HYATT CR's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

230th marine corps ball

I was just curious about this years marine corps ball. By the time the ball comes around this year I will be in the end of my MCT training and i was curious if any of you devil dogs out there might be able to tell me if i would still be aloud to attend the ball while in MCT. I have heard yes and no from many other marines but have not yet gotten a for sure answer. Maybe a devil dog with a few more years of expeirience then the rest could let me know.

Congratulations Marine!

My hubby said You are good to go...

Will be going too

Ellie

Registered User Free Member PFC HYATT CR's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Thank you for the info maam. I was worried there for a minute that i might not be able to go. Ive been looking forward to the ball ever since recruit training graduating.
    semper fi

Credits
    Savings
    Images

PFC HYATT YOU ARE GOOD TO GO

Pfc Hyatt, brother of course you will be be allowed to attend the ball its your birthday devil dog. It doesent matter where you are on the face of this earth there will be celebrations. Your unit will have one that may be your senior commands. Heck son Ive been out for 30 years and every November 10th I have found one, sometimes with an organized Marine Corps active unit and sometimes in a bar with brothers from across the era's and they have all been grand and special. The last few years I spent it with the "Gun Fighters" of the 12th Marine Corps District RS San Fransisco CA. This years is a biggie 230 years bro so if ya have a set of blues get em to the cleaners if not class Alpha is fine. PM me if you do not have one to go to. Thank you for taking my place serving in my beloved Corps and careing to ask this question.

Semper Fi

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Haha... this year, my unit is holding the ball a little late- November 19th, to be exact, which happens to coincide with my 21st birthday. Yeah... this one's gonna be one for the books.

Thread Information