Please Pray For LCpl Shawn Seeley - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

MEDICAL UPDATE ON SHAWN

Please continue your prayers brothers and sisters. I just spoke with Mandy and she reports that our brother Shawn has taken a turn for the worse and his condition has been upgraded to serious again. There are more broken bones than they had found in Germany and he has a severe infection and they have not discovered where its at. He has been kept in a medical coma. His heart rate is not stable and he has serious internal injuries. Mandy is in the process of flying to be at her Marines side as she was told that there is a possibility that young Shawn may not pull through. I will update yall as I get news. Please God watch over my young brother and be mercifull.

Very Sad But Always Faithfull

Jim

Prayers out!

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    May the Lord guide and direct Shawns' will to survive in the direction he has chosen.

Credits
    Savings
    Semper Fi, LCpl Seeley. My family and I will keep you and Amanda in our prayers. Take care, get healthy, and keep the Faith. Thank you for being the Marine that you are, and that you will forever be.

Addition to Update

In addition to Jims post above;

I spoke to Robin Seeley (Shawn's Mother) a bit ago and she brought me up to date. What Jim has reported is pretty much right on target. Our Marine is so unstable at this time he will not be scheduled for any surgery for his critical wounds till this "infection" is stabalized.

Friends...... he is a Strong Young Man. I pray he makes it through. I won't go into detail but I found myself angry this morning and yelling at God. I knew right away that I was wrong but also know that my heart and soul hurt for this fine young man. With Gods Grace I know He will guide Shawn onto a path of recovery.

I ask all of you where ever you are or what ever you are doing .... right now get on your knees and pray for our Marine and his Family.

Yesterday Mr. Seeley told me which was echoed by his Mother this morning: "Thank everyone for us". Thanks Everyone.

Jim and I will keep everyone updated.

rich

Attached Images Attached Images

My prayers are with you young Marine. Be strong and God Bless.

Praying for a speedy recovery and the family.

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Once again I am impressed with the community of current and and past marines on this site and those who have come to my sons bedside (Capt. Trent A Gibson) Thank you for the visit.
    Shawn will continue his fight that he left in Irac and bring it to his own bed.
    This is a battle that he will win and will fight for without end.
    Hes a mean little mother if you ever knew him.
    Thank you all again
    Dad....

My thoughts and prayers are with LCpl Seeley and his family. I know he is a strong willed young Leatherneck and he will pull through!

God Bless,

GunnyL

PRAYERS HAVE BEEN OUTBOUND SINCE THE NEWS. SHAWN WILL TACKEL THIS THING AND GET IT DONE.

LETS ALL PRAY FOR SHAWN AND HIS FAMILEY, FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY AND FOR ALL OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS OVER IN COUNTRY, THAT GOD WILL PLACE HIS MIGHTY HAND ON THERE BODY AND KEEP THEM ALL SAFE UNTIL THEY RETURN TO US, MR. AND MRS. SEELEY, YOU TELL SHAWN HE HAS THE PRAYERS AND SUPPORT OF HIS BROTHERHOOD BEHIND HIM, SPEEDY RECOVERY LITTLE BROTHER, SEMPER FI MARINE...

Again, our prayers are with Seeley, Amanda, and his family. God Bless

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    LCpl Seely and family. Amanda. Please don't give up Shawn hasn't and neither have we all here at this site. Is he at Bethesda yet? If so can he see visitors? Realising he is in a medical come he probably would not know that we are there. If he is a Bethesda were is he, floor, room, etc...???

I pray for all of the Shawns.

Semper Fidelis

Thank you all so much for your prayers. I am in the hospital waiting room right now. I got here about 2 hours ago. I have not yet gotten to see Shawn, as the doctors are in his room. Thank you everyone for your prayers, keep them coming, they are needed! And thank you all for your support!!

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I know what you mean, Jerry. If I am not praying for this fine young man and Marine...I'm think of him. It can happen anywhere; like on the way to K-Mart, getting gas for the truck, talking to a friend. It's like I want to see Shawn's recovery to the end even though I am not there. I guess that is how we all feel. Here's wishing Shawn a speedy recovery and the best of all possible days today as in the following days.

Gary

Thread Information