Please Pray For LCpl Shawn Seeley - Page 9
Create Post
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by im4chuck
    Well hes strong and getting srtonger by the minute.
    No more sedative, and breathing on his own.And ****ed off.
    hates the tube in his mouth.Like mandy said they may take it out real soon.
    As mad as he was trying to tell us somthing ,it turned out he was trying to tell us he had to pee. they told him he could because he has the tube in his bladder.What a relief!!
    I can only imagine what a handfull he will be when the tube is out of his mouth. He can be very vocal, and has a way of getting his point across..
    More later Dad...
    A handfull he will be! For all that have been in a military hospital with wounded Marines know what I'm talking about.
    The news of Shawn's progress is so good that it made me burst into a smile and to give thanks to GOD.
    We will continue to pray.

Outside of Nashville, TN. Work in FOB Louisville
    Credits
    Savings
    My gracious Father in Heaven,
    Hallowed be thy name.
    This Marine continues to thank you for the miracles you are working on my brothers body, even as he worries about his brothers. I pray Lord that your infinante grace overflow to those within his mind, that they may heal with him, and know that you are the almighty. The beginning and the end of all that is, your will is being manfest in these lives. Bless their families with your grace and presence, that they will endure all that lies ahead.

Lord, these brave men have offered themselves unto your truth, to bring right to others. I continue to thank you for sparing there earthly presence, that they may continue your work.

Amen

I knew he could adapt, improvise, and overcome this little setback hes a Marine and always will be, Now Amanda tell him to COWBOY UP, KEEP HIS MIND IN THE MIDDLE, AND HE CAN RIDE THIS OUT. SEMPER FI LITTLE BROTHER.

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    He is back, mean,nasty,and iching like crazy.Scatch my leg, scratch my head.
    Its so good to see him get better and complain about his nurse (who is wonderful as are all of the staff here)but he still complains
    He asked about what happend , why he was here.
    He told me he rememberd being in Irac then Germany and now here.
    I told him what happend and he shook his head and said (This sucks!)
    He is happy to hear that all here on this site are pulling for him and the others.
    Thanks from our family and Mandy and Shawn..
    Dad...

Credits
    Savings
    Saw the news today and got to see (old news now) The good news..
    The Yanks are out of the game.. even more good news...
    Dad..

Smile

I've been praying like mad since I read the first post. I have great faith in the Good Lord and I know that all the prayers being said are being taken into account. Amanda and Seely's family, you are strong and your faith and care will do a lot for his full recovery. Semper Fi and May God Love You all. Arlene

AH, SOUNDS GREAT ON THE NEWS AND HOW HE,S ACTING UP. JUST WHISPER TO HIM WHEN HE GETS REAL BETTER THAT HE THOUGHT IT WAS TUFF IN BOOT, WAIT TILL THEY GET HIM IN THE RE-HAB. SUCK IT UP SHAWN, WERE ALL THERE FOR YA BRO.

Best news I'v heard all week! Looks like the good Lord was watching out for that Seely...(as I knew he would)!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    OORAH!!! Get Some Shawn you are one tough Marine! God Bless You and and heal quickly. This is the news that I have been praying for. I pray that the other Marines and Corpsman that were with Shawn in that LAV are mending as Shawn is.

Semper Fi

Credits
    Savings
    Get better Marine, Semper Fidelis.

Credits
    Savings
    This kid is board and real stoned.
    We read letters to him that we brought with us from home that we recieved before we left,and he will ask if any mail has come in yet. He thinks its mail call.
    Its still, scratch this and that, hes not use to having a growth of stubble on his face and neck,ichy..
    surgery on the femer in the morning somtime and he might be moved out of ICU at the same time..
    GOD is good and this shows the power of love and prayers.
    He told me that there is a reason he is alive and he feels he has a purpose here but not sure what it is yet . He says hes lucky, could be worse, its just a thumb..
    I hope if I am in this condition that I also have his outlook.
    Im sure the morphine helps also..
    all for now..
    Dad..

I'm so glad to hear the good news that Seeley is improving and that our prayers are being answered! Makes my day to know that he's getting better! Keep up the good spirits Seeley and we'll keep up the prayers!

Credits
    Savings
    So happy to here that Shawn is so much better!!! Thanks Amanda and "Dad" for keeping us all posted on his progress. Get well Marine. More prayers on the way for you and all of our brothers and sisters there with you.

Hey all This is a letter from Seeleys mouth. A direct quote word for word. I told him I would write down what he said, and he said he wanted me to post this on leatherneck for all of you. so here is shawn...

"Friends,

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good to hear he is talking. Tell em it is time to stop milking his wounds and get home. Again no more sittin there with his thumb up his azz. Just trying to add a little humor to a messed up situation. I do not mean no disrespect. Get well and God Bless Seeley and the Corpsman that saved his life.

SEMPER FI
    IAOYAS

Thread Information