I F***ed Up - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I F***ed Up

dont forget to buy a Marine a beer when you see him in the bar..........ahhh it may be me

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Will do Gunny!

Yeah that recruiter probably told you that because he really had to ship someone because he was "trying to make mission." It is sad that he risks ruining someone elses life just so he doesn't get an @$$ chewing.

Kaziganthi, I dont think Deviousfred is not any worse for this, granted it was a hard hit for him to take, but he has shown us what he is made of, and he is still standing, I think he is better for it.. granted his recruiter needs a lil adjusting, but all in all, I have no doubt he is a better man for all of this, America needs all the good men she can get, IMHO, there is not enough men left in America, I see lots of neutered males around, but not a lot of men, there is no doubt, Deviousfred will add to the ranks of men.

Devious Fred,

Let me say, like the many here have already said, that no apology is needed.

I want to thank you for being a stand up guy and giving the Corps a try. You have stepped forward when many will not. You've stepped on those yellow footprints, many will never know that feeling. You answered the call, unfortunately it did not pan out that way. Your course may be in another direction now but your character will see you through. To come back on this site and write what happened, when you could have just disappeared, shows real character. It shows me that you have great respect for Marines. For that, I thank you and respect you!

Stay safe young man, stay strong, and good things will follow.

Fair winds and following seas

Thread Information