October 10th-14th?
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

October 10th-14th?

OK who will be arriving to MCRDSD on these dates because your A@@ is mine......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh going to be fun trust me

"The smoking lamp is lit." -DI SSgt Amancio

Marine Family Free Member 003XXMarineDAD's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    If they are smart the will wait till they Gradurate before telling you DI. DELTA all the way. Thank You for getting them through it all Drill Instructor. Hope to see you on the 9th it would be a pleasure to meet you.

damn you all keep ruining my fun.........

OH THOSE YELLOW FOOT PRINT'S,THOSE DAMN, YELLOW, FOOT PRINT'S, TEACH THEM WELL DRILLINSTRUCTOR

I will give it 100 % as should all these recruits do...........

More like 110%.

I will be there on Oct 13 & 14th.....for Family Day & Graduation!

I miss those good days of when we could have a recruit learn the real Marine way not the way MOM want them taught.

I shipped out last year on October 13th. Ah the memories.

I may see you here marine Mom........kill em alllllllllllllll

Looking forward to it............AAAARRRRRR!

I arrived at the depot on October 14th 1997. The drill insturctors were real nice and were very conscious of my feelings. They made sure to let me know how much they cared about me everyday . Whenver I made a mistake they made sure to nicely explain what the mistake was and to kindly never to it again.
    LOL...... Ill never forget SSGT. Greene ....I think he was seriously insane.

Registered User Free Member THATFEMALE's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    "Hollywood Marines!" Real Marines are so made in PI! LOL I don't know about you guys but it's "4th BT, Oscar CO." all the way! SF Marines. See you when I return. Don't worry Poolies, drillinstructor is really a softy at heart. (LOL)

PI has swamps, Hollywood Marines have hills. We have names for them too. The Reaper, Mini Reaper, and son of Reaper come to mind.

Boots off to DI SSgt Lis of Bravo company who was totally and completely insane. So insane infact that he is now a senior drill instructor. God help his platoon.

Thread Information