October 10th-14th? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    LOL Pfc Batki I was at your graduation and EGA, Pfc Cross was one of my Poolee pups. Im at MCRDSD now for Delta Company's right of passage. I happened to see the good SSgt today herding a new platoon of nasties and he didnt look real happy but then niether did they. Good luck to you in your journey to become an Officer of Marines you have the makings of one that I would happily serve under.

Semper Fi Marine

I am here jinelson.....where are you at????? I am in my company office......

Originally posted by Future-USMC-LT
    PI has swamps, Hollywood Marines have hills. We have names for them too. The Reaper, Mini Reaper, and son of Reaper come to mind.

Boots off to DI SSgt Lis of Bravo company who was totally and completely insane. So insane infact that he is now a senior drill instructor. God help his platoon.
    Future-LT, do you remember DI SSgt Jones or DI SSgt Buchanan?

I don't remember a DI SSgt. Jones, but DI, now SDI, SSgt Buchanan was hillarious.

Here's my platoon's DIs:

SDI SSgt Smith
    DI SSgt Peralta
    DI SSgt Lis
    DI SSgt Amancio
    DI SSgt Huizar

DI SSgt Huizar joined our platoon about three weeks before we graduated. He had recently graduated from the Drill Instructor School.

Credits
    Savings
    Hey THATFEMALE, I'm back!!! You were in Oscar Co. too, how cool. I was upper deck, A side, what were you?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Lorix, THATFEMALE deployed last tuesday for Iraq.

kill em allllllllllllllllll

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Hey Gunny sorry I couldnt find you at Deltas, I'll be back next week for Alpha Company's festivities I will meet you on your quarter deck. OORAH!!! Cant wait to hear LtCol Blankenships wise words again.

Semper Fi

jinelson, would you by any chance know who 1st Battalion's Sergeant Major is?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I do Future SIR its Sergeant Major Randall Carter but I believe he is short and retiring soon. If Im not correct drillinstructor will have me on his quarter deck quicker than I thought.

Semper Fi

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    i am wondering what would going on when a recruit give a DI a hug???????????
    LOL !!!

Originally posted by U.S.M.C.1st
    i am wondering what would going on when a recruit give a DI a hug???????????
    LOL !!!
    A friend of mine actually hugged his Drill Instructor during the eagle, globe, and anchor ceremony. Let's just say that after family day he wasn't sure if he was going to graduate or not. His Drill Instructors did a great job making him believe that.

You hug your Mama and maybe your old man but never your D.I.!!! Anyone doing so, doesn't want to live very long!

SgtMaj Carter is RTR

drillinstructor, I have been reading many old posts and see that you have been doing a "Call Out" for Poolees in regards to receiving dates for quite some time.... Have you really ever gotten a Poolee to respond....

If so...did you eat him alive??

Thread Information