Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poolee death

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Go Easy Semperfidelis20

Matty, we had sooooo much yet left to do, now its all up to you
    as you look down on us strong and PROUD remember that we're singing loud, the songs our heart's were meant to sing the blessings for the UNITED STATES MARINES!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless You Matt! You Will Be Missed

It tears me up that he's gone. I only had the privelage of talking to him once, and in that very brief (too brief) time I had learned so much. I miss him too much. SF Bro and RIP.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Matt...I only knew you for a brief time, but feel that I got to know you very well. I am saddened that you are no longer with us, but also emboldened by the thought of you watching over us all. You may not have made it to the yellow footprints, but you will always and forever, be a Marine in my heart. You have gone on to guard the streets of Heaven and one day we will meet face to face and I will proudly salute you when that time comes.

Semper Fi Marine!

Registered User Free Member THATFEMALE's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    It breaks my heart to have to be posting on this topic. Matt was truly one of the FEW. That young man impressed me so much. He was definetely a "hardcharger" and quite the gentleman. Even though in the physical he won't be along side me, I know in spirit he'll have my six when I head to Iraq. Semper FI.

it makes me sad to realize that tragic things always happen to the people who are only trying to help, R.I.P. semperfidelis20, you will truly be missed

Thread Information