holy crap! now what do I do? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I agree going back isn't always best, but you can't predict what might happen with the younger one either. Your dealing with a big age difference with the young one, but hell, she may be more mature, or she could turn 24 and do the same thing to you the older one did at that age. As I'm sure we all know, they change about as often as we change our skivvies. Good luck!

Originally posted by Sgtj
    I agree going back isn't always best, but you can't predict what might happen with the younger one either. Your dealing with a big age difference with the young one, but hell, she may be more mature, or she could turn 24 and do the same thing to you the older one did at that age. As I'm sure we all know, they change about as often as we change our skivvies. Good luck!
    Sgt J,

I have to agree with you. We men find it hard to believe that a person that can bleed for seven days and still be alive, and to do it every month, is anything but to be trusted.

I love women, I think they are the greatest thing put on this earth, but their chemistry changes so often, that there is no real gage to define what woman we will wake with the next day. The only true gage is what they have done in the past. Any man that wishes to apply logic to the actions of a woman is a fool. Women act of feelings, not logic. They read signs that are not there, and they adjust the situation to fit their beliefs.

The gentleman, Jedi, has most definately has got a problem. He has one woman that is not old enough to understand what life is all about, and another that is using a 'power trip' over him. If he were my son, and he is younger than my son, I would tell him to forget them both, because he is lying to one, and he plans on lying to the other. In either case, he will be the loser in these events.

My advice to Jedi: Go find someone else, and cut the blanket with what you seem to have with the two of them, because you are not willing to be honest with either one of them. More men have gone to ruin for much less.

Thumbs down OLD GIRL FRIEND

IT LOOKS AS IF IT WAS OVER 2 YEARS AGO! STOP FOR ONE MOMENT AND THINK? WHY SO LONG??? GO WITH THE NEW LADY I THINK THAT IS YOUR WISEST CHOICE AND THE ONLY CHOICE . ITS NOT THAT HARD OF A DECISION....IT SOUND TO ME THAT THE JURY JUST CAME BACK. THERE IS A LOT OF GOOD OLD TIME FOLKS WITH THE SAME EXPERIENCE ,THAT ANSWERED YOUR EASY QUESTION.
    ENJOY YOUR NEW AND BEST LOVE!!! YOU'LL SEE!!!GIVE IT TIME!

Stay with the GF, as for what I can tell she has never done you wrong. The ex had her chance....

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Dear Abby,

Q.) My old girlfriend still pines for her old boyfriend....ME,after two years! I'm afraid she will not be faithful.And I am now in a relationship with another woman,younger than the first.Should I mention this to my girlfriend of three months?What should I do? Any advice?

A.) A man's capacity to love is boundless. It has been proven to increase with the number of sexual partners. Thus, by having this other women, your ex partner is really trying to get back in your life and increase her love for you.But she should have thought about that two years ago.My advice,"tell her she had her chance and now take a long hike."

Best thing to do is to buy your new partner a nice expensive present, take her to a nice restaurant, and then take her back to your place for a long night of passionate love and don't mention this aspect of this other woman's behavior ever again.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    "Best thing to do is to buy your new partner a nice expensive present, take her to a nice restaurant, and then take her back to your place for a long night of passionate love and don't mention this aspect of this other woman's behavior ever again."

Phantom Blooper-
    Can he just take her to his place for a long night of passionate love with out buying her an expensive gift? LOL

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    That's the bribe! LOL! S/F Chuck Hall

Jedi!!!! Pay Attention smiles..........

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Adam was hanging around the garden of Eden feeling very lonely.

So, God asked him, "What's wrong with you?"

Adam said he didn't have anyone to talk to.

God said that He was going to make Adam a companion and that it would be a woman.

He said, "This pretty lady will gather food for you, she will cook for you, and when you discover clothing, she will wash it for you.

She will always agree with every decision you make and she will not nag you, and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you've had a disagreement. She will praise you!

She will bear your children.

and never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them.

"She will NEVER have a headache and will freely give you love and passion whenever you need it."

Adam asked God, "What will a woman like this cost?"

God replied, "An arm and a leg."

Then Adam asked, "What can I get for a rib?"

Of course the rest is history......................

LETS SEE,YOUNG VS OLD, TAKE THE YOUNG, IN THREE MONTHS THE CORP. CHANGED YOU, BUT THEN AGAIN IT CHANGES EVERYONE THATS MAKES IT. IF YOU HAVE GOOD INTENTIONS ITS EASIER TO TALK TO THE YOUNG ONE. BE HONEST TO YOURSELF AND HER. LET THE OTHER ONE GO AND GET ON WITH HER LIFE, AS YOU SHOULD. FORGET THE PAST AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU LEARNED FROM IT ONLY. ENJOY YOUR NEW FOUND LOVE. GOOD LUCK.

Registered User Free Member THATFEMALE's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    HardiJedi,

First off stay with the new girlfirend. Your ex is not stupid. You spent all your time togther and then suddenly you stop? Well she knows what's up. She most likely wants you back because she hasn't found the one yet. The fact that you have found something steady first drives her nuts I bet. With the new girlfriend you'll get to go through the changes togther which in the end will make your relationship stronger. Why go through all the crap with the ex again? A word to the wise though. Never underestimate the power of a woman. While she may have not been in a commited relationship with anyone, I bet she was also out getting hers. Friends with benefits are sold by the crap load. What makes you think you are so special? More than likely she kept you around because you were guaranteed di*k!(Sorry to be blunt) If the situation were reversed she wouldn't give you another thought trust me. You said it best,"I love her but I'm not in love with her." Just think with your heart, not your head.

Doesn't sound like the older one is mature at all as you claimed. You know what to do, we just confirmed it for you. The older one enjoyed the attention of you trying to get her back, now its her turn, let her know that once you make a decision you have to stick with it. I teach my kids that daily. You'd be surprised how much it has helped them. It makes them think things thriough. Go with the 19. Good luck.
    P.S. I also think she got wind of the relationship. Why else this "convenient" timing?

Originally posted by c5down2
    Doesn't sound like the older one is mature at all as you claimed. You know what to do, we just confirmed it for you. The older one enjoyed the attention of you trying to get her back, now its her turn, let her know that once you make a decision you have to stick with it. I teach my kids that daily. You'd be surprised how much it has helped them. It makes them think things thriough. Go with the 19. Good luck.
    P.S. I also think she got wind of the relationship. Why else this "convenient" timing?
    Truthfully, I can not see where he wanted to be honest with either of the women, so, I can not see a future with either of the women. Pick up your fishing pole, Kid, and go drop a line in another pond, and when you finally catch one that you would not even entertain the idea of another, other than her, than you have found your fishing spot for the rest of your life.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Hard Jedi,Don't you think you should change your screen name to Rodney Dangerfield? Because you just ain't gettin' no RESPECT! LOL!

Semper-Fi! "Never Forget" Chuck Hall (alias-"Dear Abby)

I'm sure there is another guy, there always is. And since it didn't work out with him she just wants to get you back till something better comes along. Even if it doesn't work out with the new one you shouldn't waste anymore of your time with the old one.
    I had the same thing happen and she had anopther guy and we had been together for 6 years, she knew him 2 weeks. When he dumped her she was SOOOOOOO sorry and would never make that mistake again. But then she told me about Larry and how he made her feel funny when she saw him. I was just expected to wait around till he was done stick her. And you know he dumped her too and she started calling again and she was SOOOOO sorry.
    Too many fish in the sea pal.

Thread Information