Some recruits are getting no mail at all!
Create Post

Some recruits are getting no mail at all!

Recently I recieved an e-mail from the head of the Woman Marines Association here in Detroit, stating that some of our fellow female Marine-to-be's are not getting much mail or next to none! I don't know how they feel right now, but I bet they could use all the encouragement we can offer them!

So, I was thinking since some of you wonderful Marines, Marine moms and dads, fellow poolees, and friends help us out so much (which by the way I cant thank you enough for) here on the boards. I thought maybe you can take a little bit of your time to help out those recruits at PI now. I personally do not know any one of them, but I can not imagine not helping them!

If any of you would like to write to them please e-mail me or reply to this thread and I will e-mail you with their addresses. Thank you so much!

need some help from P I

what does the term ( P O U ) mean

Sir, I have no idea what you are talking about! LOL

Registered User Free Member THATFEMALE's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Poolee, I just left you a message. My fireteam and I are on this issue 100%. My future "Lady Leathernecks" will be taken care of. Thanks for the heads up. Stay motivated. Remember, "The steel don't fly, without supply." As a future 3043, you'll learn to understand that more everyday. OOHRAH!

Thank you all who offered to help out these recruits. I have recieved your emails and I have emailed you back. Thank you so much everyone! I knew I could count on ya'll!

hey ill mail someone, my email is everybodyisgreen@gmail.com

Send me the info. Having been there and done that I understand just how important mail is. tntmondy@hotmail.com

i'll help out anyway i can, c_lo_06@yahoo.com

Hate to put a damper on this little pity party, but...

Your efforts might be better spent sending letters to real Marines on the line in Iraq, Afghanistan, and around the world saving our asses from terrorists.

A "recruit" in Marine bootcamp is a slimey worm! Not a Marine, yet. Not deserving of anything from anyone until he/she becomes a Marine!!! If the recruit is devoting all of his/her time and attention to being trained, and becoming strong in mind, body, and spirit, then whether or not he/she recieves a letter, doesn't matter.

If a recruit is down because he/she isn't recieving a letter, then he/she is a weak minded fool, and should be in the Air Force, Army, or Navy, where they molly coddle the weak.
    -------

ookay.. gotta run. I hear the mortar tubes popping...

B F D, Recruits don't rate Jack!

Steve

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    We are in a new era of Marine Corps. These recruits that dont rate the term BOOT, need to be coddled. Everything now is poor single recruit FORGET ABOUT UNIT INTEGRITY. If these recruits want letters let the pukes write letters of encouragement to themselves or each other. Take a hint if Ol' Suzy Rotten Crotch isn't writting time to man up and focus on being a MARINE!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    SEMPER FI
    IYAOYAS

Registered User Free Member THATFEMALE's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Did we ever hear of the word called "Motivation?" Well,if not let me know and I will email the meaning to you. Not to take anything away from these recruits, but this new generation is way different from when I got in. As a squad leader and COG, I didn't have the time nor did I care to write or recieve mail. Some people just need reassurance or whatever the crap. So before we sit here and start making judgements we need to look at it from all points. That is what MARINES do, right? Well that's what the ones I know do. Semper FI Marines.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I THOUGHT ALL MARINES ARE SELF MOTIVATED. We shouldn't need any outside MOTIVATION. Must be just the MARINES I know!

SEMPER FI
    IYAOYAS

if anyone wants to write to marines overseas here's a website to go to and get some addys......

www.anysoldier.com

then click WHERE TO SEND and then click SERVICE BRANCH then click MARINES or whatever you're looking for then scroll though and find someone you want to write to.

Thread Information