Military Comparisons
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Military Comparisons

An Army grunt stands in the rain with a 35 lb. pack on his back, 15 lb. weapon in hand, after having mrched 12 miles and says "This is ****."

An Army Ranger stand in the rain with a 45 lb pack on his back, weapon in hand, after having jumped from an airplane and marched 18 miles and says with a smile, "This is good ****."

A Navy Seal lies in the mud, 55 lb pack on his back, weapon in hand, after swimming 10 miles to shore, crawling through a seamp and marching 25 miles at night past the enemy positions, saays with a grin. "This really is great ****."

A Marine, up to his nose in the stinking, bug-infested mud of a swamp with a 65 lb pack on his back an a weapon in both hands after jumping from an aircraft at high altitude, into the ocean, swimming 12 miles to the shore, killing several alligators to enter the swamp, then crawling 30 miles through the brush to assault an enemy camp says, "I love this ****."

An Air Force officer sits in an easy chair in his air conditioned, carpeted BOQ room and says, "The cable's out. What kind of **** is this."

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    What a biased story! LMAO.

Thumbs up

It may be biased, Gary, but I love it!

Registered User Free Member Lock-n-Load's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Thumbs up LOL...LOL

Way to go, Old Marine...best laff of the day..Thx.

Originally posted by Osotogary
    What a biased story! LMAO.
    What makes you think that is biased?

I would never do that to a Greyhound Driver.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Greyhound Driver, I have not heard that one in years!

I have a phone message in to my high school buddy, an F-16 driver turner Predator drone care taker.

He was the LtCol that said Captain Scott O'Grady was a **** poor pilot, that was lucky as hell that our Beloved Corps went in to rescue his bacon! He used the word 'bufoon' which I guess is
    Air Force speak for less than outsanding performance.

LMAO....that was great Old Marine!

Registered User Free Member R.Linde's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    If you want a really good chuckle you should read up on the Air Forces new uniform. Blue tiger stripe on the same material as the Marine Corps, a "unique logo" embedded in the pattern, but some of the airmen don't seem to like the "Navy Seabee style hat" (those pogues don't know a utility cover when they see one)
    They seem to need a maitenance free uniform because they
    became an "expieditionary air force" recently. This subject has potential for its own forum.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    They seem to need a maitenance free uniform because they
    it's own forum topic, not here, eh?

Credits
    Savings
    Here is the link
    [URL=http://www.af.mil/photos/story_photos.asp?storyID=123005370]

Credits
    Savings
    3rd try
    http://www.af.mil/photos/story_photo...ryID=123005370
    this one works, check out the cool "Seabee Hat"

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    ANDREWS AIR FORCE BASE, Md. (AFPN) -- Comrade Second Lt. Arcelia Miller, from the Air Force’s special security office, 2nd Directorate, puts the Air Force test utility uniform through its paces at an entry control point here. The blue, gray and green tiger-stripe camouflage ensemble includes many new features intended to increase functionality while providing a distinctive look for the 21st century Committee for State Security airmen. The uniforms will undergo wear-testing beginning in January 4. Airmen from a cross section of Air Force career fields will provide feedback on the fit, durability and functionality of the proposed ensemble which will come in men's and women's cuts. (Air Force photo by Master Sgt. Jim Varhegyi 412th Mig Squadron Public Affairs Directorate)

Attached Images Attached Images

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    that uniform is just plane ole' stupid

That is the perfect camo for a splash down at sea---maybe the sharks wouldn't see you---LMAO.

Thread Information